Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

[COLOR=#red]@Oneilmattroll[/COLOR]

Hasn't been banned yet? Dude been on my block list ever since he showed up on NT.

Trolling every thread involving Black people :smh:

He's either an immature troll or a racist who's uneducated about pretty much everything in life. I tried making this clear to other NTers after he personally attacked me twice (ok, maybe in harsher words but still), and he reported me to Method Man even though he insulted me out of nowhere in the first place :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
It sends the wrong message. Your average person who has never had to deal with the injustice system or the realities of police brutality sees something like that and views the rioters as indiscriminate animals. I am not advocating anything, but if they had rolled up on the police station, courthouse, prosecutors office or homes, I believe that a more proper message would have been sent. You have to realize that a lot of the people watching this have never been discriminated against by the justice system or really seen how corrupt that system really is. All they see is a bunch of people going crazy and they are already preprogrammed to believe that the police are right no matter what. Burning down a private business over the murder of a young man by police is downright idiotic, any way you look at it. Also, what riots are you referring to where "whites" bhrned couches and trashcans?

Where have you been? Check the last few pages full of pics and videos. MSU and OSU riots they overturn people cars burn couches set trash cans on fire

Didn't realize I had so many Toms on my fb :smh:

People really believe Michael Brown attacked the cop and went after the gun. :stoneface:

The brainwashing is real.

Just block trolls like onilmatt. If this is going to be a thread for constructive black strategizing part of our code of conduct should be to block SWS when they start trying to distract.

my Black kings, stay safe

THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US

It's seriously time for us to pull away from all other groups and esp the dominate society. THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS OR ALLIES. sure there may be some good ones but they act as shields for the bad ones so it's best to leave them alone period. they've done us no good and blame us for everything anyway.

this is our only chance for survival in this war. we need our money to stay with us to build protection.

^^ dude, stop spreading that ignorance. You sound ridiculous.

Your comment about money is laughable.

^^ dude, stop spreading that ignorance. You sound ridiculous.

Your comment about money is laughable.

this is the rhetoric that white supremacists use. whenever one of us mentions doing for ourselves, it's somehow "ignorance" or "hateful" but wouldn't dare say that about the Jews. only Blacks are wrong for wanting to keep their slice of the pie but it's perfectly fine for others to not only eat theirs, but eat ours, too

keep thinking they're on our side, Neguses

Money is power and freedom in this country

If black people as a whole did a better job of sticking together,managing their money and investing in themselves these situations wouldn't happen as often

We gotta learn to look out for each other again and band together first and foremost tho

Money is power and freedom in this country

If black people as a whole did a better job of sticking together,managing their money and investing in themselves these situations wouldn't happen as often

We gotta learn to look out for each other again and band together first and foremost tho

You're saying the same **** Banner said.

Last edited:

+1

+1

+1 Had a black cousin overseas working as a contractor. he kept it real they loved him. He was able to go to the bars and clubs over there while others couldnt

Sad

Nope people have cell phone videos

+1

+1

+1
so true about the international views.... as a military member man the views many countries...especially war countries views of the usa and well blacks in general is something interesting.

As a black man im beyond sick of this ish... Its one thing when regular civilians are racist, white or black.. racism goes all ways.. but when we are targeted by our own countries protectors, what do we have left?? This type of stuff goes down around the world and they burn entire cities down.. If this keeps up don't be suprised if black men start following suite. We all Americans end of the day.. We are all creating new history, making a new race/blood line in this world.. An american blood line, not white or black.. Im gonna stop before i start rambling on like alot of you guys tho.

Twitter.com/TheAnonMessage has the police chiefs house and family photos up
Why the **** are they bringing his wife and kids into this and putting them on blast? 
indifferent.gif

Even if their dad/husband is a scumbag, they don't deserve to have their ******* lives ruined over this ****.

Why the **** are they bringing his wife and kids into this and putting them on blast? 
indifferent.gif

Even if their dad/husband is a scumbag, they don't deserve to have their ******* lives ruined over this ****.
Neither did that boy deserved to be killed, but it happened right?

I dont even think the police chief shot the kid but he's being targeted.. None of it is right but something has to be done.. Examples have to be made.. So the next time a bigot with a gun decides to take matters in his own hands maybe he will think about his family's well being. Plus they gave fair warning before they released the info.. 

Back
Top Bottom