Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Why the **** are they bringing his wife and kids into this and putting them on blast? 
indifferent.gif

Even if their dad/husband is a scumbag, they don't deserve to have their ******* lives ruined over this ****.
Neither did that boy deserved to be killed, but it happened right?

I dont even think the police chief shot the kid but he's being targeted.. None of it is right but something has to be done.. Examples have to be made.. So the next time a bigot with a gun decides to take matters in his own hands maybe he will think about his family's well being. Plus they gave fair warning before they released the info.. 
You have got to be ******* kidding me.

Man I gotta just leave this thread alone... This is ridiculous.

Violence must be fought with Violence. If the people of Ferguson really want change to happen, go to officer's home who murdered Michael Brown and do what needs to be done. Peaceful Protest in 2014 accomplish little especially on such a tiny scale.

Last edited:
He's either an immature troll or a racist who's uneducated about pretty much everything in life. I tried making this clear to other NTers after he personally attacked me twice (ok, maybe in harsher words but still), and he reported me to Method Man even though he insulted me out of nowhere in the first place :lol: :smh:
Are you talking about me? Ive never personally attacked you and ive never reported anybody. Im not sure where youre getting that from dude.

Yeah, just time for you to be quiet not.
Because you dont agree i should be quiet? OK

You have got to be ******* kidding me.

Man I gotta just leave this thread alone... This is ridiculous.
What does the choice of those officers have to do with the chief's wife and daughter? You need to have your priorities straight. Non-violence has always accomplished more than violence.
As a man with a family every decision I make effects my entire family.. wife, daughter, sons. No different for the chief. Im not saying go kill the mans family or cause any harm.. But you put him on front street..Apply the pressure.. If no one else will can reason with him maybe his loved one's can. Like i said alot of yall living a fairy tale. Get from behind the screen and take a trip to your local ghettos, homeless shelters...

Ill take someone putting out a few names and address instead of shooting. But thats just me though. 

Violence must be fought with Violence. If the people of Ferguson really want change to happen, go to officer's home who murdered Michael Brown and do what needs to be done. Peaceful Protest in 2014 accomplish little especially on such a tiny scale.

Wow, pure ignorance

What does the choice of those officers have to do with the chief's wife and daughter? You need to have your priorities straight. Non-violence has always accomplished more than violence.
Non-Violence accomplished more than violence??? Where at? Last time i checked weren't we founded on violence? Are we not in war right now? Non Violence only is productive if its coming from both parties. I dont believe it works too well now a days.. I wonder how all those OCCUPY protestors are doing after that peaceful protest they organized, did they get the change they sought?

Wow, pure ignorance
Yeah cause standing around with your hands up is gonna incite change LMAO. The only reason this is gaining any national traction is because of the rioting & police response to the rioting. 

People camped on Wall Street for nearly a god damn year and nobody cared, but if they killed a few Stockbrokers I promise you you'd still be hearing about it. Get real.

I agree. All of that marching, protesting, and online petitions isn't changing anything in 2014.

Not sure what will cause change but those things won't.

Yeah cause standing around with your hands up is gonna incite change LMAO. The only reason this is gaining any national traction is because of the rioting & police response to the rioting. 

People camped on Wall Street for nearly a god damn year and nobody cared, but if they killed a few Stockbrokers I promise you you'd still be hearing about it. Get real.

More ignorance.

"Still hearing about it"= fixed the problem?

You talk a big game but have have YOU done to help??

Last edited:

Wow, pure ignorance

So Occupy wallstreet protesters should have just lynched a few stock brokers in central park and that would have gotten more done than what they did... Got it.

I would like to sign all these petitions, but pointless. Until "Internal Police Investigations" become "External Police Investigations" nothing will ever change. The Police will NEVER police each other.

I agree. All of that marching, protesting, and online petitions isn't changing anything in 2014.

Not sure what will cause change but those things won't.
More ignorance.

Instead of calling him ignorant repeatedly can you explain your logic and the actions that YOU have done to validate your opinions.. Maybe it can help the entire conversation instead of turning into a childish argument.  

More ignorance.

Spreading as much knowledge to as many people as I can on what this country is really about. When I risk doing life or having it ended I'm gonna take out a much bigger target/threat than a local officer.

So Occupy wallstreet protesters should have just lynched a few stock brokers in central park and that would have gotten more done than what they did... Got it.
If they had enough support they could have done it and easily gotten away with it, look at the South circa 1890-1940. The problem is people in America either do not understand what is going politically & economically or they simply do not care. With time people will get angrier and violence will erupt and change & revolution can truly begin, but until then gaining support is more important than trying to delete the opposition.

I never understood when people tried to call out others on some "What have YOU done lately" like you have some blood on your hands yourself. Until YOU have done something besides call people out, miss us with the bull****

blastercombo blastercombo

I never understood when people tried to call out others on some "What have YOU done lately" like you have some blood on your hands yourself. Until YOU have done something besides call people out, miss us with the bull****

@BLASTERCOMBO
Its calling out the keyboard anarchists... Dudes that talk about turning the world upside down to make a change but never step a foot outside.

Back
Top Bottom