Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Why did you kill the police officer, because he was going to kill me. How would that defense work?
Funny how you said this, but your kind is quick to throw out they don't care
my kind? oh you mean black people who want to see actual change instead of a nationwide surge in protests followed by no local or national legislative change?

man... why doesn't somebody just name the actual progress? Why is it so hard to find what the ferguson leadership has accomplished?

but wait... im just a (insert self hating racial slur here) right?

willie lynch syndrome at its finest...

We'll never know what truly happened

Only Darren Wilson and mike brown truly know and one is no longer here. Hopefully we see less of this but there's always going to be that racial divide, I just hope we can strive to have better police and civilian relationships

"key evidence" LMAO the word of a man who killed the other. Yup that's real good evidence. Barkely is a jester.

"key evidence" LMAO the word of a man who killed the other. Yup that's real good evidence. Barkely is a jester.

Exactly, i've looked at a good amoutn of the evidence and testimony, its not CLEAR that Wilson story is true whatsoever.

Barkley tells the truth. Like I've said in this post, he stated that the media jumped to conclusions and got the facts wrong.

Barkley tells the truth. Like I've said in this post, he stated that the media jumped to conclusions and got the facts wrong.
Yup its the media fault the police chief held a press conference saying Wilson knew nothing about the robbery then months later Wilson testifys he stopped him being he was a suspect in the robbery. Dude had over a month to prep for his lie. This is all documented not the media jumping to conclusions.

I posted this on another forum but: Barkley's buckdancing now is going to cost him later on once the white supremacists decide they have no use for him anymore. Just like they did to Tiger, Herman Cain, and are doing to Cosby...they let you isolate yourself then swoop in and **** your **** up once they know your backing (black folks) don't support you anymore.

Didn't he also say he hated white people back in the 90s? He was always crying about racism when he played for the Sixers. He also supported the Zimmerman decision as well.

What conclusion did the media jump too?

And what are the facts, what some murderer who would say anything to protect his freedom said?

my kind? oh you mean black people who want to see actual change instead of a nationwide surge in protests followed by no local or national legislative change?

man... why doesn't somebody just name the actual progress? Why is it so hard to find what the ferguson leadership has accomplished?

but wait... im just a (insert self hating racial slur here) right?

willie lynch syndrome at its finest...

Willie Lynch? Did you really just go there.

You're the definition of it. :lol:

Look at your negativity towards your own people.

And how exactly do you measure change or progress in a couple of weeks?

Did the protest in the 50's and 60's have change occur overnight? I'm sure they had Tom's like you asking the same silly questions.

Some of you dudes are clowns :lol:

Back
Top Bottom