Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Willie Lynch? Did you really just go there.

I'm sure they had Tom's like you asking the same silly questions.

Some of you dudes are clowns
laugh.gif
Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is “AGE,” but it’s there only because it starts with an “a.” The second is “COLOR” or shade. There is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS  on plantations, ATTITUDE  of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generating for HUNDREDS  of years, maybe THOUSANDS

how much is the white man paying you to do this?

I've been advocated organized leadership...

you guys have been advocating I stop speaking my opinion on progress(just like the white man wants)

and throwing racial epithets at me (just like the whiteman wants) ...

How can you not see it?

Last edited:
I posted this on another forum but: Barkley's buckdancing now is going to cost him later on once the white supremacists decide they have no use for him anymore. Just like they did to Tiger, Herman Cain, and are doing to Cosby...they let you isolate yourself then swoop in and **** your **** up once they know your backing (black folks) don't support you anymore.

:smh: :smh:

it's coming, bruh...

he's going to get hung out to dry by the powers that be...

Barkley's been a self-hating idiot for years, nothing new. Sooner he disappears the better tho.

Yep... why else would anyone care about Barkleys opinion regarding MB? They knew he was going to say what they wanted him to say. The more "black" people they get to agree with the handling of the Grand jury, the better. No matter who it is.

[h1]Is Charles Barkley Secretly Gay?[/h1]May 31st, 2012
is-charles-barkley-gay.jpg

Advertisement

HSK Exclusive – Charles Barkley  may be most comfortable in his own skin  when the legendary pro-basketball player is dressed in drag. That’s what one former NBA player is saying, adding Barkley wants nothing more than to step out of the closet.
[h3]Here’s the drop:[/h3]
“For about the past year Charles been acting and talking like he’s trying to come out the closet. and he recently dressed in drag for the third time.

Charles keeps asking the producers on the show to keep playing the clip of him dressed in drag. Barkley will sometimes lose his train of thought, by talking bout some dude’s body.

He kissed that old *** referee in the damn mouth, he keeps trying to kiss Kenny Smith – betting others he will. Ain’t no doubt in my mind, dude is trying to tell it on the low.”
Is Charles Barkley a gay man trapped in a closet? I don’t know, but next time I see Isiah Thomas I’ll ask him.

Last edited:
The same people consigning Barkley were the same ones accusing him of playing the race card when he talked about the lack of Black head coaches in college football and the culture of racism in the south. Charles isn't the most intelligent guy out there.

View media item 1283774

[h1]Is Charles Barkley Secretly Gay?[/h1]

May 31st, 2012

is-charles-barkley-gay.jpg

Advertisement

HSK Exclusive – Charles Barkley
 may be most comfortable in his own skin
 when the legendary pro-basketball player is dressed in drag. That’s what one former NBA player is saying, adding Barkley wants nothing more than to step out of the closet

[h3]Here’s the drop:[/h3]

“For about the past year Charles been acting and talking like he’s trying to come out the closet. and he recently dressed in drag for the third time.
Charles keeps asking the producers on the show to keep playing the clip of him dressed in drag. Barkley will sometimes lose his train of thought, by talking bout some dude’s body.
He kissed that old *** referee in the damn mouth, he keeps trying to kiss Kenny Smith – betting others he will. Ain’t no doubt in my mind, dude is trying to tell it on the low.”

Is Charles Barkley a gay man trapped in a closet? I don’t know, but next time I see Isiah Thomas I’ll ask him.

Shaq Tells Charles Barkley About Kissing **** Bav…:

Question...could you break bread with someone who has a different opinion on this case (or lack thereof) than you? Do you automatically assume someone is racist or ignorant for having a different POV? In thinking about it, for as much as a lot of us perceive this injustice towards Brown, there are just as many who don't.

Personally, I don't think any less of a person if they don't see things the way I do. If you can have a good discussion, a RESPECTFUL discussion, about things involving what happened, then I'm good. Maybe they'll open their eyes to things I see, and potentially vice versa. Each one, teach one. Ya know?

Last edited:
Question...could you break bread with someone who has a different opinion on this case (or lack thereof) than you? Do you automatically assume someone is racist or ignorant for having a different POV? In thinking about it, for as much as a lot of us perceive this injustice towards Brown, there are just as many who don't.

Personally, I don't think any less of a person if they don't see things the way I do. If you can have a good discussion, a RESPECTFUL discussion, about things involving what happened, then I'm good. Maybe they'll open their eyes to things I see, and potentially vice versa. Each one, teach one. Ya know?

Eh, it depends. Slight differences in opinion are okay. Being uninformed is okay. But if you have all of the facts and still agree with everything that has gone down or think Brown and the people in Ferguson had this coming - I don't need to "assume" you're racist - you just are. I'm more than happy to have respectful discussions with anyone. Anyone willing to listen and learn can see that REALLY bad stuff happened in this case even if Wilson would've been deemed innocent through trial. If someone isn't willing to admit that, I'd rather not break bread with that type of person. For that reason, if I know what type of opinion that person has, I'll try to avoid the subject.

I think that comes with age and wisdom JJ. In general. And then there are still people who you just cannot broach some subject matters with. It will just become hostile.

Last edited:

There's a fine line between misinformed and outright ignorant.

Many of the NTers who dont agree with us are blatantly showing their hand, making it easy for us to know that it's not about feeling DW acted in self defense, it's clearly about feeling like black folks got it coming.

Eh, it depends. Slight differences in opinion are okay. Being uninformed is okay. But if you have all of the facts and still agree with everything that has gone down or think Brown and the people in Ferguson had this coming - I don't need to "assume" you're racist - you just are. I'm more than happy to have respectful discussions with anyone. Anyone willing to listen and learn can see that REALLY bad stuff happened in this case even if Wilson would've been deemed innocent through trial. If someone isn't willing to admit that, I'd rather not break bread with that type of person. For that reason, if I know what type of opinion that person has, I'll try to avoid the subject.

At least you're honest. Hey, different strokes, different folks.

I think that comes with age and wisdom JJ. In general. And then there are still people who you just cannot broach some subject matters with. It will just become hostile.

I hear you, Dub. It's crazy to think that things are one-sided on this issue. There are probably a lot of people who we work with, know personally, etc. who don't speak on their feelings towards what happened. I think all of us should realize that just because someone has a different POV, it doesn't make someone an enemy, racist, etc. Like I said before...it all comes down to being respectful. Taking it to the next level, well, you are justifying whatever vitriol is directed your way.

There's a fine line between misinformed and outright ignorant.

Many of the NTers who dont agree with us are blatantly showing their hand, making it easy for us to know that it's not about feeling DW acted in self defense, it's clearly about feeling like black folks got it coming.

Let me ask you...and I'm in no way singling you out. Has there been an instance in this thread where you've respectfully disagreed with someone with a different POV on this case? From watching on the sidelines, trolls are easy to sniff out. They always show their hand early. However, how about those NTers who are genuinely being respectful with a different perspective?

Willie Lynch? Did you really just go there.

I'm sure they had Tom's like you asking the same silly questions.

Some of you dudes are clowns :lol:
Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is “AGE,” but it’s there only because it starts with an “a.” The second is “COLOR” or shade. There is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS

how much is the white man paying you to do this?

I've been advocated organized leadership...
you guys have been advocating I stop speaking my opinion on progress(just like the white man wants)
and throwing racial epithets at me (just like the whiteman wants) ...

How can you not see it?

Dudes blind on here :lol: I can always rely on this thread for a good laugh from both sides of the issue.

Got dude posting a pic of Joda Cain then dudes talking about hating white supremacists but will call you a **** or a Tom with no hesitation :lol:

Let me ask you...and I'm in no way singling you out. Has there been an instance in this thread where you've respectfully disagreed with someone with a different POV on this case? From watching on the sidelines, trolls are easy to sniff out. They always show their hand early. However, how about those NTers who are genuinely being respectful with a different perspective?
I'm guilty of coming off angry at some posters, but it's usually someone like bloc who continues to reach.

If you think he deserved to die, or had it coming, because of the cigarillos, then you lost all credibility with me.

If you 100% believe DW side as fact, then I have to give you the rock eyebrow.

There's a thin line. I work at a school, we just got back from break, many of my fellow co-workers (teachers) felt inconvenienced that they had to hear about ferguson all week. I gotta work with people who only see 'thug', talk badly about black folks behind their backs...I'm married to a black woman, have black goddaughters and friends and friends I call brothers.

What happened in STL is daily life and it's about time their exposed for the racist city, in one of the most racist states there is.

It's unusual for a suspect to testify before a grand jury because a grand jury is not an adversarial process. It isn't the prosecutor v. defense squaring off arguing about facts. A grand jury is often described as a prosecutors playground, because the defense isn't even allowed in unless invited, and why would you bother to invite them? A defendant rarely testifies because: a) exculpatory evidence (evidence against guilt) does not need to be shown to a grand jury; and b) most defense attorneys would never let that happen because there is almost no upside. Your client is likely to be indicted anyway and anything your client said can be used against him/her later.

To show you how rare it is to NOT get an indictment, I'm going to give you some statistics from federal cases. Yes this was a state case, but these stats are harder to come by. This isn't perfect, but it gives us a ballpark idea. Out of 162,000 cases from '09-'10 that went before a grand jury only 11 were not indicted. Not 11%, 11 defendants. The reason for that massive number I already told you. It's a prosecutors playground. The prosecutor only has to show the evidence they think should be considered, and the grand jury only need probable cause (not beyond a reasonable doubt) for someone to be indicted. No defense counsel, or motions, or objections, or evidence has to be allowed. To do so is to intentionally sandbag the process.

I'll leave you with this information. McCulloch is the son of a police officer shot in the line of duty, and in his 24 years as county prosecutor (of a county with ~1,000,000 people) he has NEVER recommended charges against any police officer. Either the county has a perfect record of perfect cops or something else is going on.

From reddit

Back
Top Bottom