Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

@MissRyley  
179 fatalities involving on-duty NYPD cops in 15 years, only 3 cases led to indictments — 1 conviction, no jail time

Some people hate to hear the truth. That's what my post boiled down to and alot of don't want to hear the truth

Some people say everytime whites do a massacre or whatever they blame it on mental illness and bla KS they say murder

But this black dude a few days ago stabbed alot if people on amtrack and the media is saying he has mental illness http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...amtrak-train-1-in-custody-20141205-story.html

Last edited:
Bruh
Some people hate to hear the truth. That's what my post boiled down to and alot of don't want to hear the truth

Some people say everytime whites do a massacre or whatever they blame it on mental illness and bla KS they say murder

But this black dude a few days ago stabbed alot if people on amtrack and the media is saying he has mental illness http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...amtrak-train-1-in-custody-20141205-story.html
nah.

You think when you say stuff, people get on you because you're kicking the "real" that no one wants to say...

Nah.. You just say stupid **** and people call you on it.

That post was worst than a conservative with a 3rd grade reading level.

People on both sides agree to :smh: whenever you post.

nah bruh it has nothing to do with the truth,

you can barely put together a coherent sentence and then on top of the fact its hard to read,

it's really just you rambling on jumping from this thought to the next

no disrespect but if after reading that i was informed you were 9 or 10 yrs old i wouldn't be shocked

Normally when people dodge the age question like you did - they're younger than they'd like to admit.

The reason I asked is not because you were being real. It's because your ideas were extremely naive and childish. Barack Obama sending black people into white neighborhoods? That's not really how the world works bro.

Whether you're young or not, you should do actual research and learn about race relations, government, and how to be a normal human. There's no need to come at people's necks when you're uninformed.

Jay Electronica Vents About Race & Crime

shut the **** up w all that we need peace talk. Peace ain't gonna fall outta the sky. and shut the **** up with that black on black crime ********. Who extracts metal from the earth and mass produces weapons with it? Blacks? how do these guns find their way into our hands. did we raid the military bases and get them? do we manufacture them? everybody knows who the true criminals are. **** all this politically correct ****. we live in a criminal nation, founded by rapists, mass murderers and robbers. so don't tell me about "black on black" crime. these ************* are poisoning the food air land and water and causes wars all over the earth, extincting entire species of animals... and then have the nerve to point a finger talking about crime and thugs. You ************* are the supreme thugs. why would you expect freedom justice and equality from ppl who still teach that Benjamin Franklin discovers electricity in 2014. then you wanna flash a image on the news of a black man stealing a car or a tv. flash the image of the land stealers. and the lineage and birth rite stealers. they will even steal your name. check your id and don’t tell me get over it, just like you’re afraid to tell those caucasians who suffered under hitler get over it. **** that.

im not getting over one damn molecule.

i'm wondering who in the hell repped him, doe...

that post was just :x :x

:lol:

I used to ask myself this on a lot of posts, then I noticed the buddy system.

When Rose in an I can't Breathe t-shirt garners more reps than a @BradNSU "Black Men Don't Undrstand Propaganda" video, that should tell you reps arent always given appropriately.

Last edited:
Jay keeping it [emoji]128175[/emoji]

They don't want to hear that sentiment though.

I don't think I've heard one solo jay electronica song in my life by got damnit I think he may have a new fan :smokin

This part had me weak.

If Obama wanted to solve this issue he should hire and assemble a under over team of blacks and maybe whites of different looks to go out drive around, walk in a white neighborhood at night and report back how the cops handled the situation or if they arrest blacks more then whites

Last edited:

Reporter slams Derrick Rose for ‘I Can’t Breathe’ shirt, thinks NBA player is inarticulate

What I find amazing in American sports is how athletes are considered role models until they speak up; personally, I think we need more Mohamed Alis and less Michael Jordans

Well really this isn't something they should be involved in. Lots of if and ands about this situation. It's a very touchy subject

I mean really I don't know what to think. White people get killed to. Just few days ago cops killed a white person in Hollywood, so people can't really say, it's murder season on blacks

Alot of people fail to understand this. I mean if your going to fight for a black person dying unjusited7to citizens then fight for that white person dying a well..

Since brown murder there have been 3 whites killed by the police that I heard of. Why isn't nobody fighting for them as well.

There have been a black officer that killed a white person and he did not get indicted so pepper can't say if it was a black cop vs white he would be indicted because that isn't true and this is a fact

Basically blacks need to get it together and quit commiting lots of stupid crime. Whites do it a well but lacks to be so low in population in the USA commit crime at a very high rate or it may be the police just mess with us more

If Obama wanted to solve this issue he should hire and assemble a under over team of blacks and maybe whites of different looks to go out drive around, walk in a white neighborhood at night and report back how the cops handled the situation or if they arrest blacks more then whites

He would have first hand knowledge of the situation and can act accordingly on the situation . Really this is all it will take. Assemble a undercover team of people to see first hand how different rates especially are treat or issues handled by coos

Hispanic population is lager then blacks here, why aren't they complaining. It's because they rarely commit crime or are violent plus they stick together and look out for each have other

I can go on and on,but we have to change ourselves as blacks. Now their are alot if good blacks there are alot of bad blacks there alot of good and bad whites, Hispanics here I rarely here of them committing crime and there population is larger then blacks. It may be because alot our illegal and try to stay under the radar, who knows

But whatever

View media item 843912

Don't bring numbers into this Julius. They are obviously contrived and all of our feelings are misguided and unfounded.

shut the **** up w all that we need peace talk. Peace ain't gonna fall outta the sky. and shut the **** up with that black on black crime ********. Who extracts metal from the earth and mass produces weapons with it? Blacks? how do these guns find their way into our hands. did we raid the military bases and get them? do we manufacture them? everybody knows who the true criminals are. **** all this politically correct ****. we live in a criminal nation, founded by rapists, mass murderers and robbers. so don't tell me about "black on black" crime. these ************* are poisoning the food air land and water and causes wars all over the earth, extincting entire species of animals... and then have the nerve to point a finger talking about crime and thugs. You ************* are the supreme thugs. why would you expect freedom justice and equality from ppl who still teach that Benjamin Franklin discovers electricity in 2014. then you wanna flash a image on the news of a black man stealing a car or a tv. flash the image of the land stealers. and the lineage and birth rite stealers. they will even steal your name. check your id and don’t tell me get over it, just like you’re afraid to tell those caucasians who suffered under hitler get over it. **** that.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Need more of these minds.

Back
Top Bottom