Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

So apparently police have M16s, riot gear and armored trucks back out in Ferguson and have shot another man tonight on the anniversary of Michael Brown's death.

Last edited:
Damn, time flew.

R.I.P. Mike Brown, you were a really nice and good kid.

Really nice and good kid? RIP to him but I don't think he was a really nice and good 'kid' here:

View media item 1666082

So apparently police have M16s, riot gear and armored trucks back out in Ferguson and have shot another man tonight on the anniversary of Michael Brown's death.

^ You should read more to the story because you seem to be leaving out the part where the cops were shot at first. Not defending the cops but please don't leave crucial details like this to imply the cops are evil and will shoot randomly at anyone. It further escalates wrong perception of cops for members and visitors and increases tension and hate towards cops in general. Not all cops are bad.

Last edited:
Because good people don't do bad things sometimes, right?

Please save whatever moral soapbox you're about to step on.

Like these?

View media item 1666093
Robbing a store and pushing and assaulting the owner? That's clearly not a "nice and good" kid. It was the "kid's" bad actions that majority led to his demise. The man didn't deserve to die like that but he is not a saint.

Doing stupid, regrettable **** as a teenager doesn't equate to being a bad person. If that's the case, I'm an awful human.

This really isn't a hard concept to understand, but folks of your ilk aren't trying to hear that. You posting up pics of the dude flipping the bird (ZOMG who does that?!) and throwing up a gang sign tells me all I need to know about your agenda, as if it wasn't painfully obvious already.

Like these?

View media item 1666093
Robbing a store and pushing and assaulting the owner? That's clearly not a "nice and good" kid. It was the "kid's" bad actions that majority led to his demise. The man didn't deserve to die like that but he is not a saint.

You are one of the worst posters on nike talk. Every one of your posts is like some Fox News nonsense.

I've thrown up signs too? Wtf does that mean you idiot

Really nice and good kid? RIP to him but I don't think he was a really nice and good 'kid' here:

View media item 1666082^ You should read more to the story because you seem to be leaving out the part where the cops were shot at first. Not defending the cops but please don't leave crucial details like this to imply the cops are evil and will shoot randomly at anyone. It further escalates wrong perception of cops for members and visitors and increases tension and hate towards cops in general. Not all cops are bad.

Child please they've killed 714 ppl this year. 12 in this week that's more than several prominent nations have combined in just one week.

What's wrong with being a blood? Or crypt?
Uncle Sam's gang has taken over a lot more turf then the aforementioned. Not to derail the thread.

If was institutionalized racism from Police in the 50's
and 60's that birthed those movements.

And just because:

View media item 1666355

This isn't a discussion on Michael Brown's values and character, this is a discussion about the incident and mishandling of the incident. Similarities between this incident and other incidents is why our community is so upset.

"Equal force"

This isn't a discussion on Michael Brown's values and character, this is a discussion about the incident and mishandling of the incident. Similarities between this incident and other incidents is why our community is so upset.

"Equal force"
trust me when i say highness is just looking for a reaction. he's been schooled by others and meth multiple times and multiple threads. he refuses to even acknowledge anything other than what he's saying.

Like these?

OMG HE HELD UP TWO MIDDLE FINGERS?! MINUS WHALE BE BIN LADEN IN DEM PHOTOGRAPHS!
Seriously, did you make that dumbass collage yourself or did you have help?
:lol:

Damn, done declared state of emergency.

pimp.gif
 I'm glad they aint forgot unlike most of the country.

Last edited:

You are one of the worst posters on nike talk. Every one of your posts is like some Fox News nonsense.

I've thrown up signs too? Wtf does that mean you idiot

That means you're a gangsta/wannabe gangsta and you've chosen the wrong path? Worst poster on niketalk? And you're a good poster for commemorating a man who robbed a store prior to his death? And his actions have ultimately led him to his demise? If the cop died instead, you probably wouldn't give a damn and there would be no thread about it.

Child please they've killed 714 ppl this year. 12 in this week that's more than several prominent nations have combined in just one week.

Where's your source? And how many have citizens killed other citizens this year?

I don't condone the man's death but people are acting like he's a hero. There's a reason why the punk cop got away with killing him, because what you people fail to realize is that witnesses in his own community stepped up and told the true story that supported Darren Wilson's side. While other witnesses trying to back up Michael Brown's side were telling inconsistent stories. The man robbed and bullied the owner of a convenience store, keyword CONVENIENCE store. That's like biting the hand that feeds you. The man is flashing gang signs and taking pictures, basically representing. You can do gang signs in your own, but to take pics doing it and showing it off the internet?

I guess people want kids like Michael Brown committing crimes in their community, but people here still don't see the problem. And that "Hands up Don't Shoot" was non sense. Witnesses said he never had his hands up, and he never begged the cop to 'don't shoot'. People act like the cop was wondering around town doing drive-bys.

And now you got people shooting at cops in Ferguson for what? This is the kind of action that started it all in the first place. Cops are trained to shoot, why you want to piss off a cop for?

Last edited:
That means you're a gangsta/wannabe gangsta and you've chosen the wrong path? Worst poster on niketalk? And you're a good poster for commemorating a man who robbed a store prior to his death? And his actions have ultimately led him to his demise? If the cop died instead, you probably wouldn't give a damn and there would be no thread about it.
Where's your source? And how many have citizens killed other citizens this year?

I don't condone the man's death but people are acting like he's a hero. There's a reason why the punk cop got away with killing him, because what you people fail to realize is that witnesses in his own community stepped up and told the true story that supported Darren Wilson's side. While other witnesses trying to back up Michael Brown's side were telling inconsistent stories. The man robbed and bullied the owner of a convenience store, keyword CONVENIENCE store. That's like biting the hand that feeds you. The man is flashing gang signs and taking pictures, basically representing. You can do gang signs in your own, but to take pics doing it and showing it off the internet?

I guess people want kids like Michael Brown committing crimes in their community, but people here still don't see the problem. And that "Hands up Don't Shoot" was non sense. Witnesses said he never had his hands up, and he never begged the cop to 'don't shoot'. People act like the cop was wondering around town doing drive-bys.

And now you got people shooting at cops in Ferguson for what? This is the kind of action that started it all in the first place. Cops are trained to shoot, why you want to piss off a cop for?
Sad thing is you actually seem like a smart dude.

But instead of putting your effort into dissecting the cause of this happening, you sit here and throw shade on a kid who was killed by a cop.

A cop that works for a system aimed at keeping a certain demographic of people in the trenches.

That said, my greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts, but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the U.S. to third-world dictatorships like China and others, plunged tens of millions of good, hard-working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state.

The innocent working families of all backgrounds whose lives and dreams have been cut short by excessive violence, surveillance, and other abuses of the Bill of Rights by government pay the true price, and ultimate price, and one that far exceeds the importances of any kids’ game played tonight, or ever, at Camden Yards. We need to keep in mind people are suffering and dying around the U.S., and while we are thankful no one was injured at Camden Yards, there is a far bigger picture for poor Americans in Baltimore and everywhere who don’t have jobs and are losing economic civil and legal rights, and this makes inconvenience at a ballgame irrelevant in light of the needless suffering government is inflicting upon ordinary Americans.

Last edited:
a year later and some people haven't learned a single thing...it's sad that people act like this is an isolated incident...cops are killers and are protected by laws to get away with murder...how can people still be naive to this...

Man I bought a house in a gated community two weeks ago and I have a son due on the 19th of September.

I keep thinking what if some weird dude was following my son at night and ran up on him.

I'm sitting wondering if I should have my child carry a weapon to protect himself from some vigilant citizen or even a cop.

I was telling my wife the other night if anything or anyone cop or not comes between me getting home it's gonna be them.

"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

I'm an educated man that has never done anything but violate a traffic law and I'm buying a gun to protect my family not even from criminals but the police :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom