Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Man just saw that vid on WSHH. Smh. S*** legit made me mad as usual. Hope it goes viral.

This is exactly what we mean and encounter with the police.

Shooting dudes for grabbing their liscence and a seatbelt violation when you're pulling up to a gas station? Smh.

When will it end
mean.gif
wth man? 
mean.gif
...He did nothing wrong 

Last edited:
When will it end :smh:

Somewhat Justified..

They told him to grab his license. He went into his pocket like he was going to get it then quickly turned around and dipped in his truck like he was trying to grab a gun..

I thought the dude was going to shoot the cop.. Cop did shoot an extra 2 times when dude had his hands up

If I'm a cop I'm trying to go home

Tell me this, if you got your family home and you encounter a unarmed intruder and you hold him at gun point, if he makes a dash for his pockets or up under his shirt are you shooting or going to watch and stare?

Last edited:
Somewhat Justified..

They told him to grab his license. He went into his pocket like he was going to get it then quickly turned around and dipped in his truck like he was trying to grab a gun..

I thought the dude was going to shoot the cop.. Cop did shoot an extra 2 times when dude had his hands up

Tell me this, if you got your family home and you encounter a unarmed intruder and you hold him at gun point, if he makes a dash for his pockets or up under his shirt are you shooting or going to watch and stare?

How are these scenarios even close to the same you moron....

If you are that afraid and paranoid then the law enforcement field isn't for you bottom line.
If any movement warrants you to shoot someone multiple times before seeing a weapon then choose a new profession.
The fact that he then cuffs him on the ground is even more disgusting smh.

Proper protocol is to cuff. If not cop can turn his back and the person can shoot or harm them

Somewhat Justified..

The intruder will be dead on sight if I catch him in my home. 

He went to his pocket for his license and realized his wallet was in the car.  

Shooting was unjustified. 

The situation or scenarios you gave have nothing to do with one another.
l9k8f.png

Last edited:
I can understand why dude reached for his license like that. A gun was pointed at him. I remember when I was like 14-15, riding in the car with my bro to get some food. He was like 17. We were pulled over by the police ("we fit the description") was told to us. Yeah, sure we did... but anyway, the cop had his gun right in my face telling me to get out of the car. When I realized that my seatbelt was on, out of fear, I reached down quickly to unfasten it. Thank god the cop didn't shoot me. But he did cuss me out for doing that. But like Frankie says on set ot off. "What's the procedure when you have a gun in your face?"

But, police just out here slaughtering brothers and being rewarded for it. **** is ridiculous. But they want us to show sympathy when "innocent" cops are killed.

Last edited:
Somewhat Justified..

View media item 1193059

You guys got to learn to stop feeding certain individuals on this site...
All these situations(especially my dude who was cosplaying as one of my favorite characters) just makes me heated to levels I can't even stand. Can't even bring myself to watch Mr.Crawford assassinated..
Post-Racial Society..
Smh

VIDEO RELEASED: SC trooper charged with felony in shooting at traffic stop over seat belt violation
BY JOHN MONK
[email protected] 24, 2014 Updated 3 hours ago
FacebookTwitterGoogle PlusRedditE-mailPrint

Sept. 4, 2014 traffic stop by Trooper Sean Groubert of a motorist for a seat belt violation. The motorist was shot during the traffic stop. THE STATE NEWSPAPER  Lance Cpl. Sean Groubert Sean Groubert  
OTHER RELATED CONTENT:
File: Sean Groupert arrest warrant
COLUMBIA, SC — An S.C. trooper who stopped a man for a seat belt violation outside Columbia and then shot him – apparently without provocation – was arrested Wednesday and charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.

Sean Groubert, 31, a lance corporal who was fired from the Highway Patrol after the shooting incident, now faces 20 years in prison if convicted of wrongfully shooting the driver, Levar Jones.

Groubert was booked Wednesday evening at the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center. He was fired from the patrol last Friday.

Wednesday night, in a hearing at the jail, Magistrate Ethel Brewer set Groubert’s bond at $75,000.

A video of the Sept. 4 shooting incident was played at Groubert’s bond hearing.

The video shows Groubert firing repeatedly at Jones, who was not armed and who was not behaving aggressively. Jones was struck at least once, in the hip. He spent time in the hospital and is now out of the hospital recuperating.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/09/24/...th-felony.html?sp=/99/132/&rh=1#storylink=cpy

Proper protocol is to cuff. If not cop can turn his back and the person can shoot or harm them
I can tell you for a fact it's not protocol....
A suspect is only handcuffed if they are accused of a crime or suspected of one. At the point he shoot him he realized he had no gun. So that was against protocol to handcuff him anyways....

Last edited:
I can tell you for a fact it's not protocol....
A suspect is only handcuffed if they are accused of a crime or suspected of one. At the point he shoot him he realized he had no gun. So that was against protocol to handcuff him anyways....

Wrong

He still don't know if he got a gun... He never searched him or his car

He was a suspect when he got shot

Proper protocol is to handcuff after suspect is shot, the Blackman is still a suspect

I would hand cuff him as well until I sear h the car and him, if I don't the suspect can go Ibbis pants or back to the car to get a weapon and harm me behind my back

Back
Top Bottom