Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Ferguson witness DeAndre Joshua may have been killed in retribution for his testimony at the grand jury in the Michael Brown shooting case, conspiracy theorists are claiming.

Jordan was found dead this week inside a parked car near the Canfield Green Apartments, the same complex where Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson killed the unarmed Brown in August. A grand jury heard evidence in the case but failed to return an indictment against Wilson, sparking several days of riots in Ferguson.

The Ferguson witness was killed amidst the riots, with his body being found around 9 a.m. Tuesday.

One local resident said four individuals were discussing plans to kill somebody on Monday night, though it was unclear if they planned to target DeAndre Joshua.

But Joshua’s family believes the Ferguson witness was killed “over a grand jury’s decision not to indict Michael Brown’s killer.” Others have said that witnesses who spoke out in support of Darren Wilson’s account of the shooting were being threatened.

Though the report is kicking around the internet, there are some holes in the theory. The blog Conservative Treehouse, one of the outlets publishing the theory that the Ferguson witness was killed in retribution, noted that DeAndre Joshua was not even listed as an official witness.

Instead, the site notes, the 20-year-old Joshua “fits the social profile of an eye-witness who gave a police/FBI statement and testified before the Grand Jury in the Mike Brown shooting case.”

“He was an employed black male, with no history of drug use or illicit behavior. He was also a friend of Dorian Johnson who is currently under protection,” the site continued.

Dorian Johnson appears to believe that Joshua’s death had to do with the Michael Brown grand jury. In a Facebook post, Johnson expressed fear that killers could target him next.

“I’m Hella f**d Up, SomeBody come get me right Now I gotta Go!!!!!” Johnson wrote on Facebook.

Others say there were warning signs of danger even before the Ferguson witness was killed. In statements to police, several witnesses expressed fear that they could be targeted for speaking up about what they saw in the shooting.

:smh:

When an unfavored outcome results, ' take it into their own hands

Last edited:

mean.gif

When an unfavored outcome results, ' take it into their own hands
i dont think thats what its saying at all, in fact quite the opposite

this guy was a witness but his testimony wasnt used in the grand jury.

so what that tells me, on top of being family w johnson, is that this guy tried to testify under oath that MB had his hands up/running away.

the only ppl that would know who he was are the cops, prosecutors and by extension the local kkk.

Last edited:
i dont think thats what its saying at all, in fact quite the opposite

this guy was a witness but his testimony wasnt used in the grand jury.

so what that tells me, on top of being friends w johnson, is that this guy tried to testify under oath that MB had his hands up/running away.

the only ppl that would know who he was are the cops, prosecutors and by extension the local kkk.

:rofl:

whats more likely,scenario a or b?

a) this guy was killed by black people because his testimony was the single thing that said DW was innocent but his testimony wast used 

or

b) this guy tried to testify that MB was murdered, got his testimony rejected, and he was killed for trying to go on the record/speak the truth

I dont watch CNN or any of the bs media, so what they are reporting is that this guy tried to testify on DW's behalf, was rejected to do so, then killed by black people? And there are people who believe that? 
eek.gif

Yea after all the stuff that they already tried to pull, I wouldn't pay them any attention

Shame what's happened to that kid and the likelihood that nobody will be held accountable. Why hasn't the dude who originally called the cops, release the names of who he said were conspiring, or did he do that already

didnt he/his lawyer wait til he was eligible to be paid by the police for leaving? Just made a ton of money, just got married, think he's gonna have a child, more than half of America is on his side - dude probably drinks free in any mostly white bar in America. Living the life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lars-neighbors-stolen-credit-card-scheme.html

Mother of policeman who shot dead Michael Brown was 'a serial con artist who defrauded thousands of dollars from neighbors in stolen credit card scheme'

I guess he got game from his momma.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...elony-armed-robbery-charges-article-1.2001373

"Lesley McSpadden allegedly led a group of 20 to 30 people to a tent in a parking lot in Ferguson, Mo. on Oct. 18 to beat and rob vendors selling 'Justice for Michael Brown' merchandise."

I guess MB got his thuggish behavior from his momma.

Last edited:
Whoever brought up Wilson's mom into the discussion is gonna get owned when people start bringing up brown's fam.

It's funny because in your mind thats a moral equivalent smh

Last edited:
It's just unnecessary to start bringing up family members. Wilson and brown should not be judged by actions they had No part in period. You are losing focus of what really matters. The push for policy change in law enforcement.

All this other stuff is just distractions

Back
Top Bottom