Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The problem with this essay is that it depends upon the official Congressional Record far too much. For the most part, that which legislators say on the Floor of the House and the Senate will be very carefully thought out beforehand. The real business of a legislative body is done in the offices, in the corridors, in private salons and over drinks at capital bars. What matters the most is said off the record.

Even if this essay's assertion is completely and totally true, the fact is that black folks still got a raw deal. Essentially Sec. Morgenthau says that Social Security had limited resources so we had to prioritize. In typical American fashion, the jobs which were disproportionately black were left out of Social Security and its effects on black upward mobility were undeniable.
Yup...I didn't say blacks didn't get screwed, just that it appears to be more of an unintended consequence than the result of some evil conspiracy.

Folks can blame the "smoky back room" deals all they want, but the votes are still made in public.

On another note, could you please enlighten me as to the reason or reasons that 70% of black children in America are born out of wedlock?  To me, that is the root of a lot of social ills in the black community.

Yup...I didn't say blacks didn't get screwed, just that it appears to be more of an unintended consequence than the result of some evil conspiracy.

Folks can blame the "smoky back room" deals all they want, but the votes are still made in public.

On another note, could you please enlighten me as to the reason or reasons that 70% of black children in America are born out of wedlock?  To me, that is the root of a lot of social ills in the black community.

Post reeks of ignorance. Why speak on it when you literally know nothing?

Post reeks of ignorance. Why speak on it when you literally know nothing?

he knows what hes doing

the dude just said blacks getting screwed out of social security was just an unintended consequence

just like pumping low income neighborhoods full of drugs had the "unintended consequence" of destroying those neighborhoods :lol:

On another note, could you please enlighten me as to the reason or reasons that 70% of black children in America are born out of wedlock? To me, that is the root of a lot of social ills in the black community.

It's a little more complicated than that, my man. That 70% statistics is what it is NOW, it wasnt a static number, it fluctuated to that.

Define out of wedlock.

If I search I'm sure l'll find "perfect" situations in the white community that spawn children who do ill.

he knows what hes doing

the dude just said blacks getting screwed out of social security was just an unintended consequence

just like pumping low income neighborhoods full of drugs had the "unintended consequence" of destroying those neighborhoods :lol:

Who is doing the pumping?

It takes a certain amount of ignorance to blame most of our problems on children being born out of wedlock. Lack of a strong family unit in the african american community is a symptom, not a cause.

It takes a certain amount of ignorance to blame most of our problems on children being born out of wedlock. Lack of a strong family unit in the african american community is a symptom, not a cause.

The argument becomes moot when you research white violence. Most come are from well to do families with 3.5 kids and a dog.

I know plenty of single family black children who are successful. The dynamic of black and brown families is far more complex than marriage being the solution

The argument becomes moot when you research white violence. Most come are from well to do families with 3.5 kids and a dog.
Actually, that's not true at all.  Most criminals come from low-income families and single-parent households, regardless of race or ethnicity.

Why even entertain this nonsense? he's clearly one of the usual goofballs under a new name trolling

Back
Top Bottom