indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I was in Popeye's a few months back and the place was packed. A lady gets her food and exits the store. About 2 minutes later she walks back into the store because apparently she had the wrong order. The cashier takes the food back from the lady and dumps the chicken back with the rest of the chicken behind the counter. Another lady who is on line starts going ham about how dirty that is and how they were supposed to throw that chicken out because they don't know what that lady might have done to it. She walked out and said she was going to call the department of health on them. Personally I agree with the lady, as did just about everyone else in the store. But I damn sure didn't get off line. Ordered my spicy three piece and devoured it without a care in the world. Moral of the story is Popeye's is delicious and a roach in your mom's order is not going to stop me from eating there.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was in Popeye's a few months back and the place was packed. A lady gets her food and exits the store. About 2 minutes later she walks back into the store because apparently she had the wrong order. The cashier takes the food back from the lady and dumps the chicken back with the rest of the chicken behind the counter. Another lady who is on line starts going ham about how dirty that is and how they were supposed to throw that chicken out because they don't know what that lady might have done to it. She walked out and said she was going to call the department of health on them. Personally I agree with the lady, as did just about everyone else in the store. But I damn sure didn't get off line. Ordered my spicy three piece and devoured it without a care in the world. Moral of the story is Popeye's is delicious and a roach in your mom's order is not going to stop me from eating there.
I hate when restaurants do that. Like when I'm at McDonalds and they give me the wrong order and i already looked through it, they ask for it back and I tell them no. I will throw it away myself, I usually tell them i coughed over it and they be LIKE ahh screw it ..lol

But either way i still would had blessed the chicken and still eaten it. When you buy pops from the store dont you think bugs crawled all over your pop can and even people spit on them by accident when there in the floor in warehouse

Originally Posted by jm2000

Your mom should never have to work again in her life..

Sorry but a roach in food is not going to get anyone any money.

For all you all who think that is gross you should see what really happens to your food behind closed doors.

Who care if it was a roach in your food. Stuff happens. Take it back and get a refund. Im pretty sure you had cookout outs and flies.bugs got in food. Should they never eat at your house and tell the whole neighbor your gross

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   at the comments, too many quotables
Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I hate when restaurants do that. Like when I'm at McDonalds and they give me the wrong order and i already looked through it, they ask for it back and I tell them no. I will throw it away myself, I usually tell them i coughed over it and they be LIKE ahh screw it ..lol

But either way i still would had blessed the chicken and still eaten it. When you buy pops from the store dont you think bugs crawled all over your pop can and even people spit on them by accident when there in the floor in warehouse

That's why I always clean the can before I open it. 

Originally Posted by G14

YOUTUBE

"CAMRON ROACHES IN THE CHICKEN"

First thing I thought 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"They aint even our roaches.....our roaches is black. Them roaches is brown"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was with you until that line man. But I understand..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by kherrylobrien

not bad...roaches are healthy...i eat the ones in my home
LMAO im done
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I agree you should be done, both your replies the jokes werent even funny.... and to OP thats not a roach.  Nasty bug sure but whyulyin with that title.  Thats a cricket at best

The Popeyes I go to always runs out of spicy, so I have to wait for them to pull fresh ones out the fryer.
No roaches so far.

tons of restaurants have roaches. i've worked in a few and they try hard as hell to get rid of them and they cleaned extra hard too. sometimes they just wont leave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   at the comments, too many quotables
Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

That's why I always clean the can before I open it. 

Cleaning the can with your shirt or a napkin aint gonna do jack ur just rubbing it in for your pleasure

Moral of the story is Popeye's is delicious and a roach in your mom's order is not going to stop me from eating there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this

but you should definitely sue and get some loot OP

Back
Top Bottom