Porsche Macan - Live at the LA Auto Show

its a move to comply with CAFE laws....
My homie was on my computer just now, and she was like "What's a CAFE law? A law limiting the number of Starbucks's allowed in a given area?"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
A smaller cayenne that's more expensive. Porsche doin it wrong with this one unless this one has some amazing features and stats.

Porsche hit a grand slam with this thing. You will see these everywhere, just watch. I can pretty much guarantee that they are going to put a ton of lease support behind this thing and move them by the truckload. I'll probably end up leasing one of these for my business. Sapphire blue/red interior and some nice powdercoated 21" wheels :smokin

A smaller cayenne that's more expensive. Porsche doin it wrong with this one unless this one has some amazing features and stats.

Porsche hit a grand slam with this thing. You will see these everywhere, just watch. I can pretty much guarantee that they are going to put a ton of lease support behind this thing and move them by the truckload. I'll probably end up leasing one of these for my business. Sapphire blue/red interior and some nice powdercoated 21" wheels :smokin

I'm sure they have a marketing strategy all planned out. I would like to see how it stacks up against the Audi SQ5. They aren't even going to have the Macan at the SF auto show this year. :smh: SF needs to step up their game. LA>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom