Portland 11/12 pack

I am going to be up in the Portland area around Christmas time and want to pick up the 11/12 pack for sure. I was wondering where I could get them around thereand what time I would have to be there in order to get my size? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Probably the usual places Niketown downtown, footlocker,footaction,champs,finishline these for are inside lloyd center they open the mall at 6am because of theday after christmas sales and so be there like at 5am and go to the store that has the least amount of people in line!

Clackamas Town Center will be less crowded
wink.gif

I Doubt Clack Will Even Get Theirs
laugh.gif

ES Will Get Theirs, But Whoever That Can Get Theirs There, Pray They Wont End Up Like the 3/20s

And to the OP, Release Date Just Changed to the 20th if it makes Any Difference.

Hopefully We Should Be Getting Our Shipment in At Footlocker Next Monday-Wednesday.

the north west-
for the 3/20 pack... from what i recall was that the distribution center got changed.... so the ES I know for sure got there shipment in late, so all thepeople had to wait another week... I'm not sure if it happend to the local malls and whatnot though.

I probably wouldn't worry too much about these super limited are hard to get... Just got back from the Nike Store in Eugene and they're getting 2FSR's of the 11/12 pack.

They didn't get ANY other CDP's this whole year... Nike doing a good job getting kids to eat em up for the holidays. Go figure.

I picked up the 13 and 10 cdp and 9 and 14 cdp at the eugene nike store but they havent gotten any of the packs sense then.

^ Oh, I wasn't here when they dropped but just assumed they didn't get any packs at all... lol.

ya they used to get a decent amount of retros until they became like a track nike town for the trials. I am wondering what the lines going to be like at it forthis pack though.

Bracelets for the ES drop I believe will be handed out at 7 on Thursday with a midnight, Friday night, release. Tentative plan is to allow people to startlining up at 1 on Thursday.

Originally Posted by MachMan23

Bracelets for the ES drop I believe will be handed out at 7 on Thursday with a midnight, Friday night, release. Tentative plan is to allow people to start lining up at 1 on Thursday.

Ughhhh,isn't christmas on thursday lol

does anyone know how many pairs NT Portland will be getting?

All the hype is making me nervous about gettin a pair.

everyone will get a pair! NT portland will have 2-3 in all sizes... the ES will have a lot as well... just get there in ime for a bracelet and you'll begood...

12.5 i doubt it... the ES might get 1 or 2??? we havent seen any half sizes higher than 11.5 come thru yet.

That really upsets me that nike hardly produces shoes in a size 12.5. There are so few of them out there, yet its my true size. Very frustrating.

Niketown is only getting 2-3 or each size? damn this could get ugly.

You work there?
Help me out with gettin a 13?

^ To Add Pain to the Injury...We Are Only Getting 11 of them at Footlocker at Lloyd.

My Boy from FA said 9
and
My Fam from FNL Said 20+

Guessin the Portland Heads Gotta Spend the Night at the Mall Friday?

anyone willing to split this pack? I'm in Seattle, WA and will take the XI's ds in a size 9 or 8.5. price split 50/50 of course, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom