Portland 11/12 pack

man, portland peeps know how the weather has been like this week. if it stays like this, how is this gonna affect the ES release?

Originally Posted by bohrdom

man, portland peeps know how the weather has been like this week. if it stays like this, how is this gonna affect the ES release?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still tryin to figure out where I wanna swoop my packs up... Footlocker did say they weren't going to have very many packs for sale... lol

Originally Posted by goducks2332

man is anyone going to be at the eugene nike town?

Probably not many people... they will have 2 FSR's (~36 pairs), dude called me up to remind me about there camp out policy... lol

Hey im from Houston, but im in Salem for a funeral this weekend... Any places around here to get the pack? and will I have to camp. This cold is somethingserious. haha

Not looking good at clackamas! I called finishline and the guy told me they only got 5 packs and the biggest size they had was 10! I guess im going to lloyd!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

damn you nike!!! we never get home town love from nike
all too true. just went to NTPDX, there were a few there already. I am not going to wait all night. I will try NDC throughout the night or go downthere in the morn and hope there aren't too many 10.5s..

I hope my pack's come through from the FNL restock... I couldn't get through on Nike because my damn internet was down and was in the shower initiallywhen they first dropped. super heated because they dropped earlier than usual and I was ready to stay up all night for em..

Anybody need a sz15/16 for a sz11-12???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mad people at lloyd center... so i just left.. i was the dark asian dude wearing all black with black/red XIII's i hope yall get snowed in at the mall

I'm happy I got some OG Taxi's on ebay earlier this week. I knew Lloyd was going to be packed, and didn't want to be waiting in the cold until theyopened. I only wanted the

XII's anyway.

I was down at NTPDX last night to check the line. decided to take my chances on NDC and had no problem copping at 1:30 am or so. hope all those at NTPDX stayedwarm enough through the night. I'd be interested to hear how it went.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

the north west-
for the 3/20 pack... from what i recall was that the distribution center got changed.... so the ES I know for sure got there shipment in late, so all the people had to wait another week... I'm not sure if it happend to the local malls and whatnot though.

Nike opened up a new distribution center the Northridge distribution center. The got overloaded and had problems and hang ups just like any new place openingand it caused shipments to go out late. Has been a major problem for tons of people. But the 3/20 pack got caught in all that and was shipped a week late andthe ES didn't know until very close to launch.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

mad people at lloyd center... so i just left.. i was the dark asian dude wearing all black with black/red XIII's i hope yall get snowed in at the mall

laugh.gif

I hope my FNL comes through for my 2x11.5's ... otherwise damn. Anybody with a sz11-12 that would trade for a 15-16?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom