Possibility of a NikeTalk app

Firstly, I apologize if this is a recurring topic or has been brought up before.This needs to be done.. If NikeTalk had a mobile application I know that community involvement would increase. And something as organized and simplistic as the Twitter app for iPhone & Droids would be perfect. Having the different forums organized, and the ability to take & post photos and videos within the app would provide for an amazing member experience. I know that my involvement with the community would increase.. I'm on my phone so much more than my desktop and shooting digitally, uploading and sharing has become archaic in my honest opinion. I see it as a benefit to fam members, but also the owners/group of mods that run the site.Standing in line waiting for shoes. BAM. Take a vid and post it right there. I feel like this hasn't been tapped into yet.. I wish I had the resources, and ability to make it happen.Think of the possibilities. You get a PM on NT, and then you get a Notification on your phone alerting you about the message.Posting things in the buy/sell? So much easier.I realize not everyone has a smartphone, and I realize some don't care for the idea...But if you agree speak up, and share your thoughts/ideas as well.Thanks, fam! Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Firstly, I apologize if this is a recurring topic or has been brought up before.This needs to be done.. If NikeTalk had a mobile application I know that community involvement would increase. And something as organized and simplistic as the Twitter app for iPhone & Droids would be perfect. Having the different forums organized, and the ability to take & post photos and videos within the app would provide for an amazing member experience. I know that my involvement with the community would increase.. I'm on my phone so much more than my desktop and shooting digitally, uploading and sharing has become archaic in my honest opinion. I see it as a benefit to fam members, but also the owners/group of mods that run the site.Standing in line waiting for shoes. BAM. Take a vid and post it right there. I feel like this hasn't been tapped into yet.. I wish I had the resources, and ability to make it happen.Think of the possibilities. You get a PM on NT, and then you get a Notification on your phone alerting you about the message.Posting things in the buy/sell? So much easier.I realize not everyone has a smartphone, and I realize some don't care for the idea...But if you agree speak up, and share your thoughts/ideas as well.Thanks, fam! Happy New Year.

We know.

Unfortunately it is no where on NTs priorities
tired.gif

It's a great idea. I also think that Meth has been trying to get this done for some time, and is well aware of the benefits of a mobile app. Hopefully we see some progress this year.

Access to buy/sell from my mobile would be
pimp.gif

YO  GET A SMARTPHONE AND LEARN PINCH TO ZOOM!!!!!
This tread has been done 37979327934279479327340081 times already.

real life...

you knew god damn well this is a topic made weekly...

if you care and think it needs to be done so bad, then get to it pleighboi

It'll happen but not until we've moved to a platform that actually works.

Would be nice - but cannot see it happening anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom