POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Better color combos may save this shoe. :b
tongue.gif

I like those so far. You really can't knock the shoe cause it's like a house that's just starting out. You have to wait until you see the full shoe. The laser and the back looks good and can't wait to see more pics. Appreciate those pics!
Phoenix NT'ers hit me up

Sedd

I like the concept overall,the design on the strapp is nice,it shows the history,but the XX's don't seem to have that Airjordan appeal,it looks like it should be a limited pair of J's but not like the nubucks or something,it looks to much like a pair of Jumpman,i would love to see what Tees would like with that history design on the front,as a matter of fact my nick name for the XX 's are gonna be The History's.

one of the ugliest shoes ever...I love the 2k4's and practically ever other jordan ever produced, but those don't even look like basketball shoes...doesn't seem like it would have much ankle support and that ankle strap looks as if it would be more annoying than useful...strange design...hopefully they end the line after this shoe because now its getting ridiculous, like they're running out of ideas or something...

The strap has to go.Complete trash in my opinon.I might just hang around for a low version since the strap will be gone.I like the lazering done on the shoe and the simplicity of the shoe,but besides that,the shoe is pretty much trash.
Griffey Knocks Down The Door To #500!

i hope thats juss a sample but they are actual not that bad the only thing i dislike if that strap otherwize the lazer is nice

Looks like they took the 2K4 too far....I'll wait to see the released shoe before passing judgment though

Thanks for the pics...the laser is pretty dope!
"I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit..." - Young H.O., pitch the yay faithful

im gonna cop 10 pairs the first day man, and keep 9 of them deadstock. They are gonna sell better than the XI's heck they look better than the XI's. The greatest Jordans ever created.

The above statements are most of the time stated by loyal JB costumers who in their eyes JB can never put out an ugly shoe, sorry people they do your just to brainwashed to see it, i bet since the 17's Jordan corporate workers have seen a slight decline in shoes bought than recent past and the XX's unique as they are just look a little to plain, the Laser is the only hot thing on the shoes so far. Although the strap is rather eye popping it just doesnt look right on the shoe it seems kinda out of touch it basically ruins the flow of the entire shoe, pods may help the shoe a little but man i just cant see many people rocking those. I swear i have only seen like 5 people in ATL that have rocked XIX's no joke, back in the day everybody and they mama rocked Jays that why people decided to be different and rock other shoes like AF1's, Penny's and Air maxes. JB realized that lace covers werent selling to good and decided to put out these man!!!! I saw a PS by a fellow NT memeber which look so hot maybe JB needs to reference some of their ideas from some of our memebers. The XX's arent the ugliest Jordans but they are also not the most eye popping more like eye pooping.
[/center]

Quote:
damn all of you are suckers to jb....THESE SHOES ARE HIDEOUS.... to anyone who already says theyre copping 10 pairs....

Agree. I suspect some Niketalk users are related to JB and helping to "hype" up the shoes.

As for the XXs..... I think the XIIIs White/Wheats are ugly enough(color-wise). I would wear the White/Wheat if I had to choose between the XXs and XIII Wheat. What is going on @ JB?

Looks like someone will get fired...

MW M5​

|I
tired.gif

!SPACE JAM!, black blue colorway can save it..............!!

carmelo i5 carmelo i5carmelo i5 carmelo i5carmelo i5 carmelo i5carmelo i5 carmelo i5

I kinda like em so far, i think when they put the pods on they will be very clean. I couldnt wait for these pics but now that i seen em i have no pics to look forward to. Everyone will like em when they show the final version

Quote:
im gonna cop 10 pairs the first day man, and keep 9 of them deadstock. They are gonna sell better than the XI's heck they look better than the XI's. The greatest Jordans ever created.

comments from resellers or the so-call "loyal customers of JB" AKA JB toe-licking fools.

not only will the holder of this pair sample will get fired. The people who helped design and make this sample should get fired.

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

I like it....the lasering is hot...but kinda looks not finished...but def COPPED...IF you bought the XVIII's why not buy these? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

"DETROIT LIONS will RUN the NFC NORTH...Mark MY WORDS."-The GREAT TOAIRISNOTHUMAN23

Those are dope (without all that laser garbage). Welcome back Tinker.
"I bought a new pair of sneakers, let's just hope my legacy matches."

Hey,

First off, thanks for the pics. Someone's in some trouble though!

My initial reaction was just shock that we were getting pics this early...

I like to wait till I see shoes up close before making determinations...so far, these get an OK from me...I really like the laser design...but the red strap kills it.

CEO...if you are still taking questions...

What is the use of the red strap/it looks like it would provide no ankle support and it just sticks out? Thanks.

I wonder what the lows will look like
...MJ23...​
#03 Dwyane Wade will be 04-05 NBA MVP​

Back
Top Bottom