POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

sorry if this was said already but, LOOK CLOSE....the top strap has the new JORDAN script with the line going through it. The rear has 1,2,3 going down one side and 85-05 on the bottom. :nerd:
nerd.gif

http://www.geocities.com/hookem71/JRPOTTER.html

Dang.....I was out for like two days and this post blew up. But that shoe on the first page is bad. Gotta give JB a :x
sick.gif

Pardon me as I contiue to confess my hatred for His Wackness. This guys doesn't even play anymore, wtf does he still need with a signature shoe. I hope this is the XX is the end of the line, JB better continue to bank on retros because the newer stuff has been wickity wack.

shoe looks cheap, lasering looks tacky, ugly, outta place, horrible (add adjective here)...... is it me or does it look like a page out of a doddled on notebook?

you folks actually like that lasering or are you brainwashed?

I'm tired of all the whiners. If the 11s, 12, 13s, or 14s dropped for the first time today I'm sure these same people would still be hating.

"Is that it? I expected more." Like what? Its a damn shoe and
these shoes are hot.

^^^^^

ya sure bud, the 11,12,13s dont look like a payless shoe with some scribbles on it and a velcrow strap tapped to them :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I don't know what to think about these crazy shoes. What's the deal with the upper strap? Hopefully they added something to the finished product that makes them look complete.

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are so so funny!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
those cant actullly be the shoe that we have all been waiting for :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

When they come where do they go?

please get to me if u have~~~ Nike Air Trainer III blue/grey sz 11 or any GR dunks used or DS for cheap in size 10.5-11 is u have any please write to my EZBOX

it looks like some pumas, except no laces, and they hacked on this wacky strap crap
Representin' 778
And I'm a run up on y'all and slice y'all necks
With the machette, pockets heavy, slang more cane than Eddie

Wait Wait everyone. They only samples. So when the XX's come out they could be different u know. No one knows we just have to wait n see.

Oh dear,JB what have you done? :x
sick.gif
|I
tired.gif

---------------
People won't always remember what you said or did,but they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

i think there decent ecspecilly the sole and stuff.that strap and patent leather has 2 go.and were are the air pods.im speechless and once again the shoe is without design.will all the colorways feature laser.

Not a perfect PS, but this is just to give y'all an idea that the shoes would definitely look much better in this colourway.
The shoes itself is fugly imo

What you guys think?

20psed.jpg

They remind me of the II's :smile:
smile.gif
I like em but i also liked the XIX that reminded me of the XI which I don't have a single pair of :lol:
laugh.gif

i don't know if this has already been said, but I think that these are a pair of FAKE samples put out by JB to fool people makin fakes to release an UGLY *** SHOE... What do y'all think? :wink:
wink.gif

If JB doesnt scrap this sample and completely re-do it, then im going to have to quote comic book store guy and say.....
worst shoe ever!

I just got home from work and havnt been on NT since friday so I was hopin there would be somethin tight. I look and see this post and im thinking to myself, damn... this could be big.
I click on it and immediately i have to swallow the barf in my mouth........ so disappointed im just goin to go to sleep and be thankful the 13s are coming back.

Couple clear-ups...

1) No one is going to get "fired". But chastised, yes.

2) I've seen the final Air Jordan XX and can say these samples are off. Not off by a mile, but they're off. A few things were changed from the time that sample was made to the final shoe. That's almost a 5 month+ period. About the strap, it's firm enough to provide support and padded enough so as not to cause discomfort while engaged.

It's going to be another hectic Monday.....
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

IT LOOK PRETTY DOPE FROM BEHIND BUT FOR THE FRONT IT SUCKS. I BUY IT WHEN THEY GO TO 49.99 only for the strap cause that is heated

CEO InSane
Is the laser on both straps the same? And I see no jordan V on the strap....is it because it's hidden somwhere else? I would be disapointed If the V's weren't in there.
Thanks.
FRVS23NT
ATC HUNT

Back
Top Bottom