POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Well from what I've seen I'm liking the shoe so far. I'm not loving it, but I like it's sample pix, when I hated XIX (and still no love for'em). I'm sure they will grow on me big time. I see mad potential on these. The only think I really dislike is heel area - too bulky and reminds me too much of Ace 83 (and I haye Ace 83's).
I can't wait to see actual pix and see them in person.
Overall I like them.
I don't think someone will get fired because of leaking the pics. It simply looks like some kind of exhibition of upcoming nike samples, so as someone mentioned before it was meant to be seen by public
Deff much much better then XIX
Peace

Look on the bright side...at least there won't be fakes.

:rofl:
roll.gif
>D
grin.gif

"The only good pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die."
-- Steve Prefontaine

can anyone confirm that these will not be the exact piece of junk that will be coming out. will there be a change??

I don't know what to say.. I think these will grow on me but I'm dissapointed in them. I think mainly because I like Jordans that I can wear with everyday clothes, not just basketball clothing. Examples of these are the II's, III's, IV's, XI's, XII's, XIII's, and XVI. They're basketball shoes but look good in jeans, cargo shorts, etc. These, like the 18's and 19's before it, look awkward in jeans or khaki shorts.

The 20's are this way. I don't like the strap that makes the shoe a super high top. The entire shoe just seems awkward. I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me, but for now, no thanks.
[/b]

Quote:
can anyone confirm that these will not be the exact piece of junk that will be coming out. will there be a change??
Did you even read what CEOInsane wrote??

@ CEO: As always, thanx for the insight!!

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last update: 07/01/2004)

is it just me.... or are these 20's nothing but hideous?
------------

Without the bitter, the sweet ain't as sweet.

sick.gif
At the Sample but if the shoe has even just some minor changes it could be alot better without having to blow up the whole design and if Kicksology.net gives it a great review I might view the XX's very differantly much like the H2K4's, the 2K3's and the XIX's

the air pods on the XX's arent even that visable since its on the outsole of the shoe damn i have bad memory but the ones i saw i believe had a red outsole if im not mistaken. the right shoe will have one laser pattern and then the left will have another i guess so it connects as a puzzle or something.

Not really feeling the shoe that much but its a must for the collection thats about it probably wont pay 175 though

BTW the XX shirts are hot :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
the shirts will have the same design as the laser strap. and the design will be all over the shirt. Also the Jordan History Tee is pretty hot has a select few jordans on the shirt.

Thanks for sharing guys,I love it even if they are the early samples.The concept is nice.

But hopefully,the laser part could be improved.There are too many logos,icons,letters,numbers etc.I dont think the XX has a mission to teach us the history or show the review of the Air Jordan line.And infact no one will look that close at it when people are actually wearing them.So some simple laser-made letter stripes would make it way better as a shoe,just like the AZGs and 2K4s

Cant wait for the pix of the final one.
Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.

NIKE, please retro Air Force High/Mid (1993), Air Strong Hi (1994), Air Authority (1994), Air 2 Strong High/Mid (1995) in any Original colorways please! I miss these good old shoes and the good old time ...

I think they have grown on me already,but,hey,we've got 7 months for the growing process.
SERBIA & MONTENEGRO...REIGNING BASKETBALL WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

btw the main feature of the XXs, so call Laser Technology.

they look like some kid drawings. just not on a piece of paper but on a pair of kicks. how foolish. Laser Technology and Air Jordans DONT MATCH Nike.. how pathetic.

have JB design and department CEOs really gotten this stupid?

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

I haven't had time to read through this amount of posts, but was it Tinker Hatfield that came in to design the XXs?

I can't say myself that I am liking the overall design of the shoe. (An understatement at that....) But I will have to wait and see the end result before I make a decision I guess....
[/b]
[/b][/b]

Ya'll act like Tinker has never made a bad design...remember this guy designed the XV's also.

They're aiiiight. I wouldn't pay 175 for them though. I actually like the current midsole so I can't imagine liking them anymore once I see the air pod system.

Depending on how they perform on the court I may cop a pair from the outlets.

No one person designs these shoes.

The public heard that Tinker designed the AJ 3-15, teaming up with Mark Smith (the laser guy) on the 15's. The reality was however that Mark worked on 9-15 along with other designers. Mark told me that making these shoes is a real team effort and that it was hard to point to things that he had done alone. He did say the outsole on the 9's was mainly his though. I couldn't bring myself to say to him that that design had TERRIBLE grip.

It was really nice talking to Mark when I met him. He related that the first shoe he worked on was the Air Raid with Tinker and that it was a real master and apprentice system. Remember, there are a team sitting in a design studio, day in, day out. They aren't locked away in different buildings doing their own thing. They sit next to each other, share ideas and feed off of each other.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Air Elijah

Quote:
this is why JB continues to dig its own grave

WTF does everyone keep saying this?

Are their sales decling or something? I see people say this evertime someone JB does something they dont like. But I dont see any grave. As long as Jordan is Jordan...JB will always be around.
[/b]​
"I know more than you, which means I know EVERYTHING"​

Some details are nice, but the whole shoe is like |I
tired.gif

Even the AJXV look better than those!
And what about the thing with AJXX-say good bye to the shroud? That velcro strap could be considered as a shroud since it is so big :rolleyes
eyes.gif

This design is far away from the previous XVII, XVIII and XIX

Damn...

I am not sure what to say...

Now I am a fan of all of the AJ's because I love that each shoe is different every new design, but yet still has something that is still part of the other AJ's...

But I am a little dissapointed with this. Don't get me wrong, I will buy them because I love the laser design, and the fact that I always get the new AJ's...

But I think Tinker might have slipped a little on this. I am not giving my final thoughts until I see the final pics. and final shoe though...

Hmmm...
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom