POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

No Mike is wearing some moccasins (or slipper thingy), Dennis Rodman is wearing chucks.
Peace

Quote:
is mike wearing chucks?

Well.... If Mike is.... I think its ok... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/center]

i rather wear some air max 90s than these piece of ish*

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

I am gonna keep it real, I don't think they look good but I will get a pair or two for my collection, and I bet half the people that say they are ugly are gonna get them, I am.

its creative but this is why i dont cop any newer number jordans anymore
[email protected][/email] Wants:Homers, Supremes, Forbes, Lucky,Whte Blue AJ VI. For Sale: Cali Dunk,Cherrywood XVI!,Low XVI, Black XVII, Jedi Dunk, Retro III Wht/Cmt All Size 9 & Accepting Trades. AIM: Sais Sais Sais Pictures: 2 3 45 6 7 9 10 11 12

I think the general consensus thus far : shoe is quite nice but, THAT STRAP HAS GOTTA GO!
"Read My Writing On The Wall..."

South-Eastsidaz
Brisbane, Australia

hopefully what phylon23 said to mj at the cubs game will cause them to change the design from :x
sick.gif
to :wow:
eek.gif

I dont know if it is me or what I think mj should waited to put the actuall history of his carrer on the 23's when ever those are designed..... all in all |I
tired.gif
poor job jb poor job. |I
tired.gif

TEAM 8BALL​
Tha most important part of tha game!! [email protected]--EZ​
[/center]

to all the haters on the XX's........u know u going to get them.....all jordans start out ugly IMO and JUST maybe JORDAN is trying to tell y'all this will be the last JORDAN SIG.....could be why all the moments on the shoe.....I BET THE BLACK XX WILL BE FIRE!
TEAM SIN CITY​
founded 040812 by isignthechecks (member #1)​

:x
sick.gif

And Your 2004 NBA Finals MVP Is.....The NBA Refs!! Not ******ed Looking Chauncey Billups... Congrats To The Pistons On Their 2004 Charity Chip!

I remember someone saying that there could have been a shroud on this shoe. Would it have covered the area between the ankle strap and the rest of the shoe? Or would it have replaced the midfoot strap?

these are not the XX, because the back says 123 like his motorcyle team. these might have been a concept or they might be part of the XX, but they arent the XX.
nj NETS... the FUTURE
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...new jersey NETS...21...air VEAL
team SCALABRINE
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL

Ceo and Ekin have come in here saying that's pretty much what the XX will look like....

Red strap has to go....I'd get a pair in white/black if they were lows... :wow:
eek.gif

i think these shoes are awesome. totally awesome. i am also extremely happy to not be working for nike anymore. now i can actually remember what it's like to like shoes again...

all i can make is :x
sick.gif

GJ

Want to trade my: pharrells sz: 8 FOR STash BW, or what you have that's worth the same.
looking for: [all in sz 8-8.5 dunks]: supas, zoo york, any supremes, ginos 1&2, forbes, paul brown hi, mulders.

i love them, and im probably the only one, but im gonna be broke from all the XIIIs releasing
After a million scanned on it
Why wouldn't the Range look like it got 20-inch ceiling fans on it
Only reason you in my face ma'am
Is cause i got the same mike's that Jordan had on the Space Jam

To the guy wit the 123 reply man u r dumb 123- 456... how many championships did the bulls win?? mods excuse the language but dumbass pure dumbass |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
all those dunks in the back are hot fire any close up pics on them???
TEAM 8BALL​
Tha most important part of tha game!! [email protected]--EZ​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom