POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

X X = Motorcyle-inspired, right?

What about motorcycle boots?
boots-joerocket-velocity.jpg

tt2.jpg

Gotta explain that HUGE damn strap. It's not for mural purposes only.
__________​

Doci out.

i like those renderings that the real mc posted, but those look more like a trunner, rather than an aj. the aj's are supposed to be sleek and clean, and they do not look sleek and clean. it reminds me of the trunner thunder
FIRE'S IN MY EYES AND THE FLAMES NEED FANNIN​

nice find on the Joe Rocket boots in first pic. check out the pods!
and the 2nd boot is Dainese. We all know how MJ loves Italian designed shoes.
the asymetrical toe cap (over the big toe) on the XX's remind me of motorcycle boots too! .....at least I wont wear out my J's when shifting gears!

take the strap away and come out with a better colorway then they would be nice...but as they are now...they're ok

anyone noticed the similarity of samples and a pair a team jordans currently onsale, i couldnt find a pic but they look just like em with a different strap and of course no laser, i had de ja vu at a footlocker when i saw em, not too many team jordans resemble shoes in teh jordan line which makes me wonder how these are going to turn out... :\
ohwell.gif

Team Bay Area!​

Quote:
I think the 123 (on the back) is ******ed too

just wait til you see the other shoe. it says 456 on it. i kid you not.

I saw the samples yesterday. it looks just like the sample in the pic. They have to send these samples back to Nike HDQ. They can't keep these like other sample shoes. The shoes feel like a block. I say that because the shoe is so smooth. at least with the sole on the 19's, there are some curves to it. didnt try it on tho.

the strap isn't flimsy like on a vandal hi (a woven type of strap), it has a patent leather feel to it.
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

"Dont feed the birds. Especially a turkey sandwich. Its like cannibalism."

they still havent grown on me...
"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas, so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last, so I ought to laugh..."
- Kanye West​

I will not believe those ugly piece of **** are the XX's.

NO WAY IN HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All shoes authentic & DS, sz10, prices include shipping to US & Canada
TDOT VCIII (sz.10.5)--$230, Zoom Ultraflight (red/white)--$70,
Air Zoom Flight (blk/wht)--$100, Air Max Plus V (blk-red)--$50,
Air Max Big Flyer (blk/red)--$60, Adidas ASG KB8 (sz.11.5)--$110
contact >> [email protected] >> sold 3 T-Dot VCIII's on NT :smile:

They get uglier everytime I look at them.

I went from :D
happy.gif
to :smile:
smile.gif
to :\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
|I
tired.gif
:x
sick.gif

Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

I honestly have to say that I like them. I like them better than the XIXs. The XIXs are a pair of shoes I couldn't really wear with pants/jeans. But these are real good. I can't wait to see pics of the final prod. :D
happy.gif

These will be copped!!!

unless I'm midjudging the shoe, ankles will be injured while wearing those
Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Los Angeles Lakers, Colorado Rockies, the Colorado Buffaloes, and Air Jordans: these are not just mere teams or shoes, but a way of life for BRich

Back
Top Bottom