POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

I dont get what that strap on top does ugh the heel is disgusting. The laser is dope at least. I just dont see mahself walkin down the street with those

wow heads on NT made better pictures. This could have been phenominal

it can definitely be proven that although many shoes grow on people...the general consensus is THE STRAP SUCKS! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee....take it off

Do yall realize how :wow:
eek.gif
this shoe would be without the ankle strap? Man I actually like that idea. It just seems like JB is trying too hard to implement too many diff. things in the XX's.

They might want to try slowin down, and looking at some classic design elements. We all want to be futuristic but did the Kobe 2's sell well? nope. Did the Ultraposites sell well? Not exactly.

We want something classic, but in a way not conservative. Laser has proven it can look good (LBJ 2's) But making it the main focus of the shoe draws away from its overall cleanness. Also, about the marketing issue. Both of yall are right.

JB is watching this post, and yes that dude is getting mad heat for displaying his sample 6 months early. JB wanted this thing under wraps and it has blwon outta proportion. They might even redesign because of this leak?
>D
grin.gif
My bad, thats just my imagination.

Jus my 2 cents
~NCB21

i like them

but the price needs to come down
This can't be it
There got to be more
I can do better
this can't be life

Quote:
But thats just my opinion and yes......... I am a "consumer of one" just like YOU. But I'm still a consumer and my opinion should be taken into account just as anyones should.

Yo, I know that. I was just stating that although these are catching a lot of heat there will be more than a handful of people who love them. And that extends further than Niketalk.

My original point was yeah that guy has his opinion which by no means is wrong. In fact, I'm not a fan of these shoes right now either. I'd need either see some more picture angles or hold these in my hand to really know. However I was trying to say that although you may not see the last 6 pairs of AJ's worth buying there are a lot of people who did/do. Or those people who say "Oh my god these are so ______________ (now add some Emoticons)" plus the personal favorite "well here comes the downfall of JB as a company". I dont see a shoe that some people don't like beginnning the downfall. I'm sure their finnancial statements will show that to me because there are still plenty of JB slaves around anyway. As a consumer you have that right, no doubt, but never forget that "One mans treasure is another mans trash".

On a final note, I respect most peoples opinion on this board for the most part and for those who can come across and express themselves past a 2nd grade reading level.
Support Pogiboy67, check out his auctions!

Support LazyJ10, Buy stuff from me!!!!

Thanks for posting this info.
I'm sure that JB will make some changes on this SAMPLE.
20's will be hot.

i think we actually have a shoe uglier than the xv, this is disgusting :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
jb never ceases to amaze us. >D
grin.gif

ant"Beef by the Mighty Mos Def[/center]

i love the fact that they always try something new, whether it sucks or not. structure looks like H2K4 but with the strap floating. the midsole is too plain and looks rigid, they could try minimalistic design without looking fat. the laser, i'd prefer the lines only pattern (like in kobe laser h2k4) rather than block areas.

the fact that most people hate them now is good, i'd rather have JB try risky designs than obey mainstream. unfortunately this will probably become mainstream as peeps who :x
sick.gif
now, will buy them anyways.. :b
tongue.gif

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nikeasia

ok lets not be extreme but these "so-call" XXs for sure:

AINT NICE

FOR SRUE A DISAPOINTMENT TO 80% OF THE FANS

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

I need to see the black colorway...most of you guys will get anything with the Jumpman logo on it. Them samples in that color are UGLY bruh. I hope they make up for it with the black colorway, but it looks like I will only be getting 13's and other J's.

some of you are rediculous... some of us will not buy anything that JB releases, i havent bought anything that jordan has released for the past 2 years( except the jordan vii :pimp:
pimp.gif
retro blck/red), just didnt like the stuff. Now we finally get a jordan that is unique and is something new, figures you all shoot down the shoe. I guarantee that the shoe WILL GROW on most of you like it always does, but for right now its all the same ish...hate,hate,hate. I really like this shoe, cant even imagine what the final product will look like. But its always the same, soo mnay of you hated the AZG2's and now they blow everyhting out of the water. The AZG2's are fricken nice and these XX's are fricken nice, you will see it, JB has seen it, they are ahead of you... And you WILL STILL buy there ish, so just get over it, they do what they want and you comply.

EDIT: on a sidenote... i think this shoe is DEF not worth 175, i agree to that.
PGC​

they look better in the sticky post from dif angles I like parts of this shoe just fix em a bit

yall all have 2 admit the laser looks great tho

wait who is selling these, kmart or target...i mean lets be real...besides the laser engraving...this is one of the poorest looking nikes to come out in a long time. these are worse than the shox bb4 without the shox...some one send nike a link to this board...but if this is the final project 95% of yall will cop this
COOP
N-E-T-S
NETS
NETS
NETS
$-team scalabrine-$
AIM

Some of you kids exaggerate so much, you guys think you're in a chat room making fun of people. I agree the price tag should be around the 150 dollar level. And while in my opinion this isn't the best looking Jordan of all time, it definitely isn't the worse.

They're growing on me more and more by the day, i can just picture them on my feet. Dopeness, i can't wait to cop.
ering and Photoshop Board![/url]​

Well, I love the color scheme- I've been waiting FOREVER for a White/Black/Red colorway of a new Air Jordan, and I finally got it- I'm excited about that...

The actual shoe, minus the strap, reminds of the Jumpan Quick VI, the EJ shoe from '98 (Here's a link to the Quick VI's from Instyle- instyleshoes.com/images/i...cer479.jpg )
I think it has something to do with the similar midsole/perforations. I do like the Quick VI's, so this isn't a bad thing- I just wasn't expecting the XX's to look like they could have been a shoe from 1998- minus the strap.

I really hope the strap isn't patent on the release version, as I'm tired of patent leather all together.

Overall, I like the shoe- the strap is kinda worrying me right now, as it is completely disconnected from the upper - hopefully it provides more support than it looks like it does- hopefully this won't provide any comfort issues, as I refuse to wear socks high enough to cover the area that the strap will touch...

yo on the real i like them not cuz im a jordan fan but they are different and they also have a similarity of the huraches that kobe was rockin this yr... but one thing is for sure i aint gonna pay full price for them im gonna go to my hook up at nike town and get my discount.....
IM ADDICTED TO SNEAKERS, 20'S OF BUDDAH, AND B*****S WITH BEEPERS,ON THE STREETS I CAN GREET YA, ABOUT BLUNTS I TEACH YA,INHALE DEEP LIKE THE WORDS OF MY BREATH, I NEVER SLEEP CUZ SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH........

the back looks like vicks shoe

theres like 2 other versions on the xx
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

If JB was smart ( :rolleyes
eyes.gif
)...they'd release these.... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

17462.jpg

I still think the shoe should release as pictured above as a limited release for $130 and be called the Jordan Legacy...kind of two decades into one for remembrance. But THIS IS NOT an Air Jordan shoe in that it isn't even functional. I can't see this shoe flexing well or providing great ankle support. AJ's are meant for ball. >D
grin.gif

But I got some good news today...I got word that JB is rethinking some things after the less than good reaction the samples have received. How much of the shoe will be changed...I doubt much...but the shoe still needs to be tweaked here and there.

Also, jet black colorway would be interesting.

eek.gif
at the shoe as a whole!! Loving the design...

|I
tired.gif
at the red strap...felt that it is not needed...looks like it doesnt belong on the shoe period.
<---My Ride along with a 04 yamaha r6 =)

Back
Top Bottom