POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

I know alot of you hate the shoe, but I like it because it only needs a little bit of improvement. And alot of ya'll hate the top STRAP. It may not be the right color, but without that strap, those shoes are GARBAGE :frown:
frown.gif
. Just take another look at that strapless pic
17462.jpg

then
20blklaser.jpg

Ya'll gotta feel me 8)
glasses.gif

-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

I am pleased with the laser tech. I was worried it would screw up the shoe. I'm not fond of the ankle strap, but the PS with the black strap makes it look so much better. The mid-sole is ok at best.

They still look like an old man shoe to me for some reason.

Am I the only one not feeling the collage thing? If the collage was meant to be a compilation of all the jordans and jordan items ( or whatever you call it), why not save it for the AJ 23?

just a thought.

FOR SALE:
AJ III CEMENTS SZ 9 DS
AJ XV1 WHITE/NAVY SZ 9.5 DS
[email protected]

i love the laser :D
happy.gif
, but they need to do something about that strap 0]
alien.gif
. I dont understand why its just jangling away from the shoe like that, i think they should have it completly connected to the shoe. Also it seems so plain on the rest of the shoe, need some more texture on it or something
At least we are getting some info on the XX's and not just left in the dark till they come out

^^^^^^ :wow:
eek.gif
Thanks for those new pictures. :wow:
eek.gif
Are those the Air-Pods???? :wow:
eek.gif

Griffey
God, Why do You do This to Him?[/b]​

I actually like these quite a bit right now am prety confident that most people will have changed their minds come release time.

I'm also a little worried about the strap, regardless of how stiff it is i don't know if i would feel comfortable knowing that was the only thing protecting my ankles. Even if it does provide adequate support i can't stand a shoe that i am constantly having to think / worry about while i am playing.

and air23azn i'm getting tired of quoting you but comon, make up your mind...

Quote:
anyone hear the mcdonalds song playing, because im loving it.

Quote:
man these are straight herendous, just count the suicide rates when these release.

>D
grin.gif

"There's a thin line between anger and hunger my man... and i ride a unicycle down the middle... you might catch me touchin feet down on both sides."
-Brother Ali

damnn!! :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i havnt been in the game as long as other people out here but i can tell a bad shoe when i see one...this is one of tinkers flunks what was jb thinking....sorry man :\
ohwell.gif

looks like they forgot to finish the bottom half o the shoe and the red strap has got to go

Those actually look more like a football shoe. Sapp, Moss and company ought to be happy. Not so sure about the b-ball peoples.

eh, not liking the outsole design at all, looks waaay cheap...whatever, i still like the shoe.
sidenote...i do think that the outsole shape is very very nice, the sharp edges make it look mean and unique.
PGC​

I like the shoe, but for a person who doesn't wear his J's for basketball just casually they seem like they would be hard to wear with that strap. I can't see myself wearing shorts with these shoes and the strap wrapped around my leg just walking around. Even if you don't use the strap it will still be hitting the back of your leg.
I'm looking like I need those...

I'm buying T-Mac IV's instead.
---
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________Shout-out to ///OGJordan\\\, the Good Samaritan of NT! (Love ya man!)____________________

You know how stores like Payless and Wal-Mart have star wars theme shoes for little kids? They have the pictures on them and the funny straps and stuff...

Well, this shoe is like that only the theme is "Jordan Brand".

The shoe isn't ugly or hot, just...tacky. Really, really tacky.

The XIX had some great advances in terms of the shroud, cushioning, comfort and so on. The XX is like a plain shoe, nothing new tech wise about it. I think they took the fact that it is the 20th air jordan too far. The focus is on the laser, the memories/history nothing else. The strap seems to have no purpose at all.
I find the laser tacky too, but I can understand why it is there. If they release these they shouldn't be called the XX's. They should be like the 20th yr comemeration shoe. Then they should make a real air jordan and that will be XX.
Also I think the laser should have been on the side of the shoe, not on the strap. They wanted to fit all of the content of the laser on a stap, so they had to make the strap huge. It would have been nice if they did the laser on the sides or back of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom