possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh fear 5s and royals..

I bought 2 pairs of shoes this week already and I'll do it again only if it these 2 dropping.

I doubt bit though.

Still pissed the fears never dropped on FNL.

Last edited:
MY BOT SITE JUST EMAILED ME THE EASTBAY LIST OF SZ's THAT R GONNA BE AVAILABLE TO EACH RETRO. EVERYTHING IS SZ's 15, UP. WITH THE EXCEPTION TO THE AWREADY CONFIRMED FULL SZ RUN RETROS. A FEW RETROS LIST SUM SZ's IN GAMMA 12,TtAXI 12, GAMMA 11s. 9.5,10,10,.5, 11.5 MAINLY ON A FEW RETROS.

Id be 
roll.gif
 if its clothing or a team jordan...

Just dont be any DB or Oregon V...

okay - that could explain the retro 1 royal image.

im positive fear 5s did not release online in US nor EU.
#Shoutout to me for that one...lol

Lemme look back through their tweets from August of last year to see if they posted images of the Fear Vs.

MY BOT SITE JUST EMAILED ME THE EASTBAY LIST OF SZ's THAT R GONNA BE AVAILABLE TO EACH RETRO. EVERYTHING IS SZ's 15, UP. WITH THE EXCEPTION TO THE AWREADY CONFIRMED FULL SZ RUN RETROS. A FEW RETROS LIST SUM SZ's IN GAMMA 12,TtAXI 12, GAMMA 11s. 9.5,10,10,.5, 11.5 MAINLY ON A FEW RETROS.

Lmao you probably paid for that "info" even though it's on the site you blockhead.

okay - that could explain the retro 1 royal image.

im positive fear 5s did not release online in US nor EU.
#Shoutout to me for that one...lol

Lemme look back through their tweets from August of last year to see if they posted images of the Fear Vs.
you can have all the cred you want.

im just trying to account for a retro 1 og high link on their servers that appears to be new.

im just trying to account for a retro 1 og high link on their servers that appears to be new.
Nah man I was just kidding, hard to relay online...only figured it out after changing up the product code in the URL.

Regarding the Fear Vs, found this tidbit...typo or last minute change of plans not to sell them on NDC?

Nah man I was just kidding, hard to relay online...only figured it out after changing up the product code in the URL.

Regarding the Fear Vs, found this tidbit...typo or last minute change of plans not to sell them on NDC?
must have been a last minute change - cause the 5s were highly sought after 'cause they werent available online.

PLOT TWIST:

WHAT IF ITS NOT A RESTOCK BUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF RETRO'S TO iD 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom