possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
DANG WUT 2 THINK RITE NOW ON ALL THIS GUESSING FOR 2MORROW @ 7AM. THIS 7 AM  RELEASE OR RESTOCK SHOULD BE CALLED "WTJ"

I am just gonna get a good nights sleep and wake up 15 minutes before restock.  Not gonna bother with the other restocks. Good night y'all.  And may the odds be ever in your favor.

That was the same link as the original release--that's how I copped 'em.
No it wasn't.  That was third link that would open to the shoes.  I got 4 pairs on all 3 restocks before any tweets, including the first one that Nike didn't tweet and people bought from J23's tweet.

And the 9/27/13 link, the same used on Cyber Monday, is still working just fine and not returning the "page not found" page.

I can't believe I'm letting this 1 tweet from nike change up my whole day
mean.gif

I don't expect Nike to restock any major heat... maybe shoes they released in the last 18 months?

I don't expect Nike to restock any major heat... maybe shoes they released in the last 18 months?
hopefully  it spans back that far. Anyways, time to stop postponing this windows update restart lol. don't want to get a force restart while im trying to cop something. brb

hmmm i wonder if there are any links floating around, only db5 and bel airs interest me from this restock honestly if that list above is to be believed. I think i would cop the bel-airs if they made it into the cart. I know i have little to no chance with the db5s. 

i wish that they just dropped these at 8 am est.

i'm sure many people, including me, already gonna be up at 8 am anyway for the black/laser crimson foams. gonna try to go back to sleep for 2-3 hours right after that release before i have to go to work tomorrow.

not gonna wake back up at 10 for this rumored restock which probably wont be much at all.

This is a blessing for us that live on the west coast. Better than that 8am est bs. Making us wake up at 5am to try to buy shoes. Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom