possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd I miss?

nerd.gif
Another epic fail from NDC 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I stuck out on the foams this morning and still technically trying to check out on NDC lol. Hopefully NDC takes today's events and improves for the restock (doubt it).

When did NDC site started turning to crap?... Seems like its been crap since they added the captcha options.. Used to be smooth before even with the bots.

Last edited:
This morning got everybody in here salty lol I just got quoted 15 times for posting a link apparently everybody has ...If u copped already obviously the link is not gonna help u so keep scrolling that simple

When did NDC site started turning to crap?... Seems like its been crap since they added the captcha options.. Used to be smooth before even with the bots.

yea, its trash now.

i cant even purchase GR anymore. either im banned or im just unlucky with the site giving me the worst issues out of everyone :x

idk what im gonna do for the concord lows man

yea, its trash now.

i cant even purchase GR anymore. either im banned or im just unlucky with the site giving me the worst issues out of everyone :x

idk what im gonna do for the concord lows man

Yea its pretty sad a company like NIKE continue to struggle with this... But what can we do. They have us by the balls. :D

Man the struggle continues! Fight continues to another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom