possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crying at the fact Nike still has Black/red XI's.

laugh.gif
I think it's a tactic they are using. They know it's one of those shoes that can potentially "birth" a "sneakerhead" if you will. so why not continue to shove them in our faces. every new person they attract is future business for them. idk just a theory

Is this going to be nikes quarterly restock like the one in march?
Should not be the quarter ends around june/july.

this is most likely due to easter or just the fact nike wants to join in with others restocking

They need to add more to the restock now that everyone knows what's going to be added. Hopefully they add at least one or two DBs secretly. They can get rid of the laneys and fire reds and Oreos and crap
If anything they're gonna remove some of the items.  I can't see them adding things on top of that list....pretty lengthy.  (Even though we never really saw the DB3s restock like they had rumored to).

Somewhat kicking myself because I JUST bought a pair of Royals off the bay 3 days ago.  Great price (and legit checked through here), but man that chance of $140 beats the $450 I just ended up paying.  Oh well...what can ya do.

Hoping for a chance at a pair of Fear Vs.

I wonder if the bred 1's was some what produced kind of like a GR. Nike just chose to sell it in small chunks (release day, previous restock, new restock) to get the hype back to the 1's to give it that limited appeal.

I wonder if the bred 1's was some what produced kind of like a GR. Nike just chose to sell it in small chunks (release day, previous restock, new restock) to get the hype back to the 1's to give it that limited appeal.
**** who knows but I wouldn't mind it if that's the case. I'd love GR 1's.

nah. very limited amount on NDC and everywhere else.

just because they wil restock for the 2nd time just means they had extra stock. its a small stock

so altogether, they are still very limited.

Anyone else still has their kicks in their cart??

I just got home and was surprised to see I still have them in my cart after 3 hours.

nah. very limited amount on NDC and everywhere else.

just because they wil restock for the 2nd time just means they had extra stock. its a small stock

so altogether, they are still very limited.
nop

nope what

bred 1 were limited

unless they have a million pairs in the warehouse for this restock just to surprise and make people happy would be the best thing ever

nike would never do that tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom