possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you posting this in a SNEAKER FORUM ?

I'm just messing with you dudes. I love the hype.

But if I really want a sneaker, I just cop for resell and call it a day. I don't stress over catching a nike restock that's near impossible to get.

DTLR doesn't allow returns for money the last time I checked. Only store credit within the first couple weeks.

LMAO... made me jump.... then

laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol at shoe palace charging 185 for a general release....i understand doing the 290 for the yeezys those woulda sold out regardless but the powder 10s

and thank god the restock didn't happen....i had my phone by me at the gym at all times. even left the car running in case i needed to do 100 on the highway, and if u do the speed limit **** my way

nike got me wanting to break laws n **** lol

lol at shoe palace charging 185 for a general release....i understand doing the 290 for the yeezys those woulda sold out regardless but the powder 10s
Don't they charge a few bucks on top of retail for everything anyway?

Could be wrong, maybe it's just the one by me. An employee once told me, but maybe he was just some associate.

You are not wrong. There was a place that sprinkled GMs with their Launch pairs. Some where in Norcal, but I never did get the exact location. Maybe it was a Sheikh? It was either one of those places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom