possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wondering how angelus paint will last after some wears.....Any experience with that...?

I will probably have to get it online since I live in Europe...
never used the paint, i just know from looking at a few custom work. seems pretty legit but it all goes into prepping. if you prep correctly it'll last but if you just paint over like a toddler dont expect the best.

pretty sure some footlockers and HOH dont allow you to return saturday releses

they are 100% legit regardless of their return policy and they have actual stores. a NTer sold me a pair of bred 1's from them in store. DEF LEGIT
pimp.gif
Just curious where did you hear that return policy? I don't ever remember having any issues returning anything within the 30 day window to any FTL or any other stores that are under the same "umbrella."  

pretty sure some footlockers and HOH dont allow you to return saturday releses

they are 100% legit regardless of their return policy and they have actual stores. a NTer sold me a pair of bred 1's from them in store. DEF LEGIT :pimp:

Just curious where did you hear that return policy? I don't ever remember having any issues returning anything within the 30 day window to any FTL or any other stores that are under the same "umbrella."  

It's up to the manager, not all stores under that umbrella allow returns for new releases.

I'll be up at 7:50 AGAIN....
Nike will probably just announce that the re release will be Saturday at 10am or 8am or whatever, so many people would be enraged if they didn't announce, making me think they will.

It's up to the manager, not all stores under that umbrella allow returns for new releases.
Weird ... they suck then lol. I've never ever had an issue with any return. I'd probably raise hell if they didn't give me my damn money back. Especially as much as we all spend at their stores. Typically a call to corporate fixes things while you're in their store. I've had some of the biggest douches change their tune when you start dialing that 800 number. At the end of the day, the person at Corporate says it's up to the manager, but Corporate sometimes toss some freebies, discounts, or coupons in while the manager typically gives in to your request, too, if you're within the 30 day window.

Now, if someone brought stuff outside the return window, I'd probably tell them to take a hike also. Although, Zappos will allow returns even past the 1 year mark. They have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Doesn't hurt I always get 20% from them  with the exception of few things. All the FTL and associated stores I get 20% most of their stuff as well. Now, if Zappos, Nike, FTL, EB, FA, or FNL all have the same product at relatively the same price, I'll go with Z 100% of the time.

I'll be up at 7:50 AGAIN....
Nike will probably just announce that the re release will be Saturday at 10am or 8am or whatever, so many people would be enraged if they didn't announce, making me think they will.
laugh.gif
 they don't care man, they toyed with us good tonight 
laugh.gif

the speculation is making me geek out. it's been "tomorrow" since sunday lmao. don't see how people in school/work can sit by the PC all day. I know some of y'all got 9-5s where that's what you do, but you're the exception. I can't imagine someone in college or a non computer/desk job being able to take time out to chill by a computer lol. I guess shoes are more important to some than others.

I know the very instance a tweet of the restock link comes up, this thread will be a ghost town for a quick minute since everyone will be focusing on adding shoes to their carts haha. 

I know the very instance a tweet of the restock link comes up, this thread will be a ghost town for a quick minute since everyone will be focusing on adding shoes to their carts haha. 
roll.gif
 I remember when the last restock came, I came in with the links AFTER I copped my pair of WTK's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom