possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS. Can't stand when people bring up the 100 point game.
Averaged 50 ppg over a season

Averaged 25 rpg over a season

Lead the league in assists one season, just to see if he could.  Durant gonna lead the league in assists next season if he makes up his mind?

THe most interesting thing about the 100 game is that there was only the one 100 point game in a season where he averaged 50.  30 points scorers are gonna hit 60 a couple of times anyway.

It's a team game and Russell was nearly as good, wanted it more, and had a better team.  More to it than numberbs

You getting butthurt that Kobe was a side kick on his first 3 rings.... Dont matter what stats he put up.. Shaq ran that show. Shaq won all 3 finals MVP. Shaq was the guy getting doubled team everytime on the post taking multiple players out so Kobe can have all the free shots and free lanes. *****!

For a guy that ran the show he never got the final shot when the game was on the line. Phil even had to bench his ***. It's pointless arguing with a blind hater. I'm from the Bay Area also so it's nothing new running to dudes like you.

Lead the league in assists one season, just to see if he could.  Durant gonna lead the league in assists next season if he makes up his mind?

THe most interesting thing about the 100 game is that there was only the one 100 point game in a season where he averaged 50.  30 points scorers are gonna hit 60 a couple of times anyway.

It's a team game and Russell was nearly as good, wanted it more, and had a better team.  More to it than numberbs
But thats because he could. 

What real competition did he have though?

Wilt dunked his foul shots in.

He was ahead of his time, and had no competition in most games.

frown.gif
 Dont remind me of Ray. 

I tried getting the shoes he left in the grove the other day and i got there right when someone picked them up.
Wait, what?

What happened here?

For a guy that ran the show he never got the final shot when the game was on the line. Phil even had to bench his ***. It's pointless arguing with a blind hater. I'm from the Bay Area also so it's nothing new running to dudes like you.

I aint no Kobe hater bro... I just dont put him on a high pedestal like most of you Kobe Lovers do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom