possible penny iv retro?

I always thought these were ok, but not a must have for me. I've always passed them over. I never really liked the tongue.

For some reason I felt like these were the most slept on out of the entire penny line. I wish I could have gotten my hands on a pair of the cool grey pair that dropped. They looked better than the Penny III's IMO. 

Considering all the Penny and Foams retros etc., I would say that the Foam releases are the most popular ones, then followed by the Air Penny I, then his non signature sneakers like the flight one and then the Air Penny II and Air Penny III.

It is actually interesting to see that all new Air Penny III versions have some HOH labeling on them.
I am starting to get a bit disinterested into the Air Penny II, since they have moved the Penny logo from the heel onto the ankle and the Nike logo vice versa, that destroys the old and cool style a bit for me!

But now back to the Air Penny IVs: if they would re-release some cool OG colours and some new interesting colours, these could sit right behind the Air Penny Is in terms of popularity, but it really depends on the colour. I think they have the greatest potential with all the different materials used and colours possible then!

Those were the last run retros. I don't think they're new ones, just probably from Nick Young's personal stash...

That exact colorway sat at outlets @ 29.99
WHAT
mean.gif
.  I have been a fan of these Pennys for so long.  DANG.  I was just about to ask if anyone knows where I might search for these.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/03/anfernee-penny-hardaways-greatest-sneaker-moments#23

I have the OG's but time is catching up to them and I would like to buy a couple.

Nike is riding the foam and galaxy wave pretty hard.

The last Penny I retro/ new colourway was last year I think
The last Penny II retro/ new colourway was this year, but they looked awful to me, since they had nothing to do with Penny
The last Penny III retro/ new colourway was in 2010 I think, so it would be nice to see a new one here
The last Penny IV retro was quite some time ago, so they should start to make some retros of this one, as soon as they have the moulds ready again! I am sure you all heard of that problem. I would be fine with the Phoenix retro version, the Orlando playoff version and maybe a cool knicks version as a new thing!

I used to play ball in some OG Penny IV's. They were so hard to get on your feet. The black/blue colorway is dope.

Nike dropped the ball big time with the last retro.

No OG Orlando colorways (they straight up butchered the white pair by not including the blue), and no Suns P.E. Drop those 3 and they will sell fairly well. The Black Orlando will sell out, the white pair and Suns pair won't make it past the first price cut. Limted GR release

da suns colorways wasn't a P.E.

it was a footaction exclusive colorway.

thanks for the info! So if footaction was the only one to sell them, not so many were probably made! Still hoping for a retro!

Back
Top Bottom