Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

to all my newenglanders braintree mall the footaction there said he can't tell me there doing a restock but I should be there before they open Take it for what it's worth I'm saying they will be from that
for saturday or sunday?

Still on the hunt for the infared vis, hopefully there is another restock looming

Memorial city was a ghost town when I went in Sunday. Good looking out on the info to my HTown NT fam. :nthat:

This^, galleria was easy, went in SUndsy at like 2pm, grabbed a sz 12 & a 9 for my cousin , what's restocking sat at galleria?

This^, galleria was easy, went in SUndsy at like 2pm, grabbed a sz 12 & a 9 for my cousin , what's restocking sat at galleria?
nothing i dont think if something does someone say something quick...gotta go up there tomorrow and pick up the lasers anyway...

Last edited:
I know Footaction gulf gate had Jordan 1 black/whites sz 11.5 last week, not sure if still around though

i know footaction first colony has the black red bottom 13s and melo 1s today on restock...plenty of pairs left im sure...

nice, need to pick up a pair of blk red 6s for a homie...only thing im lookin to cop on a restock...shocked by an XI restock though, especially since they came out a while back...

I can remember Bred 11's restocking about this time back in 2013. FSR for like 4 hours n ish.

nice, need to pick up a pair of blk red 6s for a homie...only thing im lookin to cop on a restock...shocked by an XI restock though, especially since they came out a while back...

The xis dropped in the same time frame that these shoes being reported dropped to be honest.

infared xis dropped in June i thought...thought most of these other shoes dropped towards the ends of the year...

all he would commit to are legend blue XI, infrared 6, some more kobe 9s potentially and some of the unloved 13s.

hmmmmmmmmm, restock for infared 6s....will do my research... 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom