Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

Still on the hunt for the infared vis, hopefully there is another restock looming

Memorial city was a ghost town when I went in Sunday. Good looking out on the info to my HTown NT fam.
nthat.gif
no lie sunday morning was so dead it was scary...didnt know what was goin on cuz no one was there, i was first in line btw...

wheaton had 8-13 .. 2 to 3 per size... pg had more than wheaton.. montgomery mall was being weird..i called them to ask and they did.. then i called again they only had gs sizes... which was striaght bs so i went to wheaton bc i ditn feel like driving up therir.. the chick at the register with that PHAT ***** told me i can buy more than 1 pair i wanted, the other chich with the short hair and a neck full of hickies said they just found out that morning. i arrived when they first opened though... anyhow.. theyll probably be something droppng this weekend also..
LMAO I know all the people you talking bout too. I heard they were sworn to secrecy and wasn't allowed to tell people, which makes sense. But Montgomery Mall didn't have any mens...I knew people who was out there. But I missed all the restocks where the mens sizes were.

Just left perimeter mall Atl they are restocking Columbia 4 and flint 7 today so maybe other HOH stores are also doin additional restocks

i heard footaction is the spot to be this weekend for restocks...friday and saturday...it went from thinking it to hearing it from an employee...he said saturday but im assuming both days...

i heard footaction is the spot to be this weekend for restocks...friday and saturday...it went from thinking it to hearing it from an employee...he said saturday but im assuming both days...

Any heads up on the sneaker lineup? Debating whether I wanna wake up early for this on Saturday.

This thread has fallen off hard.

All that people are asking for are updates instead of providing anything. Get on your grind fellas.

As of 9am the F23 reopening was unorganized. A mob of about 100 people outside waiting to get in with the security yelling and all. The store is in the middle of the block so there's no real way to line up without blocking the stores next to them. Anyway, they did have the psny 1s (highlight of restock) and a bunch of GRs. People around me said they were calling numbers and someone next to me had 400 something.

As of 9am the F23 reopening was unorganized. A mob of about 100 people outside waiting to get in with the security yelling and all. The store is in the middle of the block so there's no real way to line up without blocking the stores next to them. Anyway, they did have the psny 1s (highlight of restock) and a bunch of GRs. People around me said they were calling numbers and someone next to me had 400 something.
WAs just there and left.  Heard the same PSNY 1's columbia 11 and infrared 6.  Surprised how crazy it was since everything they restocked was easy to cop last week during the superbowl minus the PSNY 1's.  

its not even worth the hassle to go to these releases anymore

Called around in Chicago.
Columbia 4s are gonna restock at Harlem and Irving plaza footaction.
Columbia 4s as well at Lincoln wood mall finishline as well as the laser 1s
That's all I kno for sure from calling around. If some of this seems to be off plz forgive me, I'm going on what the employees told me. Not much but I hope this helps some of my NikeTalk fam

local footaction i just came from didnt restock anything today...called another location when walking out and they said theyd have melo 1s and black red 13s tomorrow for a restock....this information was supposed to be withheld so i will continue to withhold it...he told me to....so call around and ask about a restock and maybe youll get a clue or answer...

local footaction i just came from didnt restock anything today...called another location when walking out and they said theyd have melo 1s and black red 13s tomorrow for a restock....this information was supposed to be withheld so i will continue to withhold it...he told me to....so call around and ask about a restock and maybe youll get a clue or answer...
Which Footaction in Houston?

to all my newenglanders braintree mall the footaction there said he can't tell me there doing a restock but I should be there before they open Take it for what it's worth I'm saying they will be from that

Back
Top Bottom