***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

Good looks on Thanos, Magneto, and Mephisto. Let's get some more villians I usually can't stand the heroes.

Onslaught
Doom- Best villian ever.
Apocalypse
Juggernaut

Alex Ross
pimp.gif
...shut this thread down
My personal Favorite

One of the best Graphic Novels: KINGDOM COME

Juggernaut is supposed not be able to be stop by an opposing force right? So what happens?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Juggernaut is supposed not be able to be stop by an opposing force right? So what happens?
he dosent have the gem, thats why hes not suited up in this pic

Dunno if this has been posted yet but thought you guys might enjoy it. Personally, I've masturbated to it like three or five times.

1204687241157dj3.jpg

No, he got the gem to re-activate when he accepted his role as Juggernaut again. Him and Hulk fight to a stallmate. Hulk then tricks him in a lake because onceJuggernaut has momentum he can't be stopped.

Sinister%20Front.jpg

sinistercard.jpg

sin04.jpg

earthsinisterlearnsecrets3.jpg

Mister Sinister's physiology was altered by Apocalypse, giving him an extended lifespan including superhuman strength and tremendous resistance toinjury. Since then, Sinister has copied mutant genes into his own body to provide for additional powers. He can shapeshift, allowing him to assume human appearances or regenerate from massive damages or destroyed tissue. Sinisterpossesses formidable mental powers; he has been referred to as one of the six most skilled telepaths known to Exodus, and has demonstrated telekinetic abilities in the past. He has also been able to project force bolts and generate force fields possibly psionic in nature.

Sinister is a geneticist of the highest order, capable of creating superhumanabilities and enhancing or controlling mutant abilities, including being able to predict genetic mutations and splice DNA. He is also able to produce large amounts of clones; he has done so with allhis Marauders and with Jean Grey. He is a skilled manipulator and engineer. Many of his bases seem to have somequasi-biological properties, such as being able to "grow" tentacles from a surface to hold a prisoner at Sinister's mental commands.

Back
Top Bottom