Post "humble brags" you see on your FB or Twitter

from the same guy from my earlier post...

"I don't really understand the point of ringtones anymore.. They just ring and repeat all day and drain your battery. And my phone rings entirely too much for all that. #phone is on silent all day long..."

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
BORED aT woRk_HaTe WeN iM NoT AcTiVe, Kuz ii Start 2 GiVe NoN iMporTanT ThinGz SuM ThouGht, LiKe RiTe NoW iM ThinKinG oF HoW MuCh ii MiSS da affecTioN nD CommiTmenT oF a BeTTeR halF!! :-/ BuT iVe LeaRneD DaT NOTHING iN DiS woRlD LasTz 4eVer, iVe LeaRneD 2 LooK PasT iT all nD MoVe oN iN MY LIFE BuT theN AgaiN U Can blaMe Me 4 ThiNkiN oF da "WaT iFz" 4rm TiMe 2 TiMe!! iMa FiNd SuTTiN 2 Do aT woRk Kuz TiMez LiKe DiS SuKk =( lol
i thought people stopped typing like this
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*insert scanners head explode .gif*

I know this grown chick, like 25 who does that. I seen her type and lintentionally look for the shift key. I thurt my head.

"OMG I just got an email saying I'm on the dean's list. Why am I in trouble?!"

"Deadass just saw a kid eating his lunch in the bathroom" <--This is coming from a dude that sits alone in the class

I have been seeing a lot on my feed something about

A boy would put a password in his phone, a man would say honey would you answer that for me...etc etc

It's a lot more to it but that's the first line.

Saw this one earlier on FB...notice the use of a hashtag
30t6p3b.gif

[h6]Omg wow...ive just learned something....I typically used to only date men who i didnt exactly find attractive because i thought attractive men where mean and heartless, or just all abut sex...but, ive been proven wrong...You really cant judge a book by its cover...[emoji]9829[/emoji] #FeelingVeryOptimistic [/h6]

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by toast1985

I can't front, I check-in whenever I'm out of the state.
My co-workers always check us in at the hotels, airports, or bars when we travel for work.  Doesn't really bug me that much, but I hate when I see folks check-in at the gym....every day

I hate that too, especially with girls. Then there are the people that gas them up by saying "OMG, you are so motivated!". Then I hear replies like "That's right girl! I have to put in hard work to look good!". Get out of here with that bull! You know damn well you are were on the elliptical for only 20 minutes reading a god damn mag!

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Here is another from that simp *!@ dude, he literally just posted
laugh.gif

You can't be serious man....
the reason ugly chicks are out here acting like they're dimes.

Here is another one from the clown

Every girl deserves to smile each morning.. Thinking about giving each girl I know a text "good morning beautiful" just cause they deserve it!

Back
Top Bottom