Post "humble brags" you see on your FB or Twitter

[h6]Why do all the dudes who never looked at me twice when i was younger think im bad now?? lol did my look change that much? lol[/h6]From a girl on my fb.

[h6]You better believe if I'm sacrificing all that I am to be a straight shooter and maintain the life of a refined gentleman that I'm not accepting any bs women..naw...not happening.[/h6]
[h6]Looks like I have a training partner for next years Marine Corps Marathon. Would anybody else like to jump in on this training? If I can get to the store this weekend and buy some gear for running in the cold, I'm going to do a ten mile run this weekend and eventually get motivated enough to do another half marathon.[/h6]A dude on my FB.

Post some of yours.

This could be interesting...

lol @ this girl. I bet she's not even that cute... probably just has big boobs or something. I love those. (the type of girl who's full of herself for no reason... not big boobs...)

"I take care of my kids."

grin.gif

"I never asked to be one of Oil Business's Elite. Like most things in Life...it just happened."

not even a humble brag
laugh.gif

Another one off fb

Why must men be such doogs =/ smh...do they actually believe that sitting around talkin bout my {$$@}-sets is gonna intriege me in a conversation...negro please.!! SHUTDOWN>!!

roll.gif

One thing I dont like about social networking, or life in general is people hinting around stuff. Like when you have food and someone goes "I havnt eaten all day... Man.. I'm hungry..." and never asks to have some of your food. I wont offer either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif

One thing I dont like about social networking, or life in general is people hinting around stuff. Like when you have food and someone goes "I havnt eaten all day... Man.. I'm hungry..." and never asks to have some of your food. I wont offer either.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This. I know the feeling.. 
roll.gif

"Not To Be Conceited But I'm Too Pretty To Be Dealing With Stupid $$@%" "I always get what I want ... Just call me motivated lol" chick was mad sloppy. she lost a few pounds so now she looks decent finally got some penis and now she thinks she's a 10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Check ins.. most obnoxious humble brag..

Word

Especially when they check in at the gym or at some bar or club. Like why the hell are you on FB? You should be enjoying where you are
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No I am not mad

I rage over "Some people just don't know how to be good friends" and that sort of subliminal reference to some sort of controversy... then someone replies like "f--k haters!!"... birds trying to send shots through facebook, so weak
30t6p3b.gif

The next person who comes up to me and asks if I go here is literally getting punched. Like really? Nooo I don't go here I just come to campus to fiddle my ****. Smfh — at UCLA.

to be fair, the girl is pretty fire...

really though I can't believe I go to UCLA. Most BEAUTIFUL campus in the world and I am honored to be lectured by the most brilliant people in the world (even if you're the reason I will pre-maturely age.) I can't believe I am engaged to a person who is so loving and accepting of me. I have truly experienced a life most people can barely dream. SO BLESSED.

ok ok we get it, you go to UCLA...

I have more.... will post later

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Check ins.. most obnoxious humble brag..

Word

Especially when they check in at the gym or at some bar or club. Like why the hell are you on FB? You should be enjoying where you are
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No I am not mad

I always say people who do this aren't having fun, they're just fronting to their friends. There has never been a time where I have had fun in a social setting on my phone.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by toast1985

I can't front, I check-in whenever I'm out of the state.

I hope you meant States
You're not even doing it, unless you leave the country
laugh.gif
Nah son checking in at Grandma's house over Thanksgiving Break
pimp.gif

Surprised some chick hasn't gotten kidnapped or w/e because of that checkin crap

Back
Top Bottom