Post instances of NT steering you wrong vol. 1 When listening to strangers goes wrong

Inspired by the Mr. Lonely thread lol. The Truth hurts
nerd.gif
but NT is probably wrong as much or even more often then its right. I take everything I hear on NT with a grain of salt. With that being said this...
sweet-baby-rays.jpg

could've used a few more grains of salt...or something. It just wasn't as good as NT hyped it up to be. Would've been better off with some plain old Hunt's BBQ sauce. I've also had a container of Srirachi hot sauce in the back of my fridge for at least two years now 
ohwell.gif

So post instances where NT led you astray with a purchase, relationship info, whatever.

nerd.gif
but NT is probably wrong as much or even more often then its right. I take everything I hear on NT with a grain of salt. With that being said this...
sweet-baby-rays.jpg

could've used a few more grains of salt...or something. It just wasn't as good as NT hyped it up to be. Would've been better off with some plain old Hunt's BBQ sauce. I've also had a container of Srirachi hot sauce in the back of my fridge for at least two years now 
ohwell.gif

So post instances where NT led you astray with a purchase, relationship info, whatever.

RavageBX wrote:
sweet-baby-rays.jpg

pimp.gif

Jus Reminded Me I Have Some Chicken Nuggets In The Freezer... Boutta Go Warm Those Up An Throw Some Of This On There.
laugh.gif

Ive Only Brought A Few Things Cause Of NT But Ive Never Regretted Anything I Brought.

RavageBX wrote:
sweet-baby-rays.jpg

pimp.gif

Jus Reminded Me I Have Some Chicken Nuggets In The Freezer... Boutta Go Warm Those Up An Throw Some Of This On There.
laugh.gif

Ive Only Brought A Few Things Cause Of NT But Ive Never Regretted Anything I Brought.

Rav....u got 2 strikes now.

1. You said u like Skippy over JIF (I didn't forget
laugh.gif
)

2. Dissing SBR....
30t6p3b.gif
Shoulda gone w. Sweet n' Spicy
pimp.gif

Rav....u got 2 strikes now.

1. You said u like Skippy over JIF (I didn't forget
laugh.gif
)

2. Dissing SBR....
30t6p3b.gif
Shoulda gone w. Sweet n' Spicy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

nerd.gif
sweet-baby-rays.jpg

ohwell.gif

I missed this thread but this is by far my favorite BBQ sauce. 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
sweet-baby-rays.jpg

ohwell.gif

I missed this thread but this is by far my favorite BBQ sauce. 
pimp.gif

my NT brethren have yet to steer me in the wrong direction. Mods lock up this blasphemy.

nah i'm kidding but whipping it out FTL
30t6p3b.gif

my NT brethren have yet to steer me in the wrong direction. Mods lock up this blasphemy.

nah i'm kidding but whipping it out FTL
30t6p3b.gif

I've also had a container of Srirachi hot sauce in the back of my fridge for at least two years now 
ohwell.gif

Whoa there. Sriracha is amazing. I put it on damn near everything; pizza, burgers, chicken.

Back
Top Bottom