Post instances of NT steering you wrong vol. 1 When listening to strangers goes wrong

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I've also had a container of Srirachi hot sauce in the back of my fridge for at least two years now 
ohwell.gif

So post instances where NT led you astray with a purchase, relationship info, whatever.
Whoa there. Sriracha is amazing. I put it on damn near everything; pizza, burgers, chicken.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I've also had a container of Srirachi hot sauce in the back of my fridge for at least two years now 
ohwell.gif

So post instances where NT led you astray with a purchase, relationship info, whatever.
Whoa there. Sriracha is amazing. I put it on damn near everything; pizza, burgers, chicken.

THIS. If youre not gonna use it send that my way BX.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rav....u got 2 strikes now.

1. You said u like Skippy over JIF (I didn't forget
laugh.gif
)

2. Dissing SBR....
30t6p3b.gif
Shoulda gone w. Sweet n' Spicy
pimp.gif
Boiiii stop. Skippy got the game on smash. Creamy Roasted Honey Nut is what's really good. Isn't Jif what they give you with wic checks? Lol. That isht is so #poor bro. Haven't had Jif since I was a kid. As for SBR maybe it was just the Honey BBQ that was weak but I was truly unimpressed.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rav....u got 2 strikes now.

1. You said u like Skippy over JIF (I didn't forget
laugh.gif
)

2. Dissing SBR....
30t6p3b.gif
Shoulda gone w. Sweet n' Spicy
pimp.gif
Boiiii stop. Skippy got the game on smash. Creamy Roasted Honey Nut is what's really good. Isn't Jif what they give you with wic checks? Lol. That isht is so #poor bro. Haven't had Jif since I was a kid. As for SBR maybe it was just the Honey BBQ that was weak but I was truly unimpressed.

ohwell.gif

THIS. If youre not gonna use it send that my way BX.
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

I found it to be alright at best. Didn't make me want to through out my Texas Pete's or Uncle Frank's like I thought it would.

ohwell.gif

I found it to be alright at best. Didn't make me want to through out my Texas Pete's or Uncle Frank's like I thought it would.

You don't like Sweet Baby Rays and Sriracha?!?!

SMH

Those 2 sauces are the ones...

Mix the 2 together for even more flavor.
pimp.gif

You don't like Sweet Baby Rays and Sriracha?!?!

SMH

Those 2 sauces are the ones...

Mix the 2 together for even more flavor.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Whipping it out in real life has not worked for me once
30t6p3b.gif

Don't blame NT for that.....that's a personal problem

laugh.gif
  Word. If you think about the whole WIO scenario, doesn't it sound sort of like a sex predator act? 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Word. If you think about the whole WIO scenario, doesn't it sound sort of like a sex predator act? 

When I had a pair of olympic 7s I purchased a mike vick jersey and wore the set with jean shorts.

I thought I was doing it.
pimp.gif

When I had a pair of olympic 7s I purchased a mike vick jersey and wore the set with jean shorts.

I thought I was doing it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

The dudes who think like this are doing it wrong.. 
You dont just WIO all willy nilly.. Rookies
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

The dudes who think like this are doing it wrong.. 
You dont just WIO all willy nilly.. Rookies
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom