Post instances of NT steering you wrong vol. 1 When listening to strangers goes wrong

Almost made me buy a Dead Serious Hoody 
indifferent.gif

^See... you could've had a pair of Olympic 7's to go with that if you played your cards right.

^See... you could've had a pair of Olympic 7's to go with that if you played your cards right.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You don't like Sweet Baby Rays and Sriracha?!?!

SMH

Those 2 sauces are the ones...

Mix the 2 together for even more flavor.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You don't like Sweet Baby Rays and Sriracha?!?!

SMH

Those 2 sauces are the ones...

Mix the 2 together for even more flavor.
pimp.gif

Was with a girl for a minute but I moved so we did long distance.
Trust went bad. I listened to the dudes on the relationship threads saying things like all girls are the same, theyll turn on u, ect.
NT was right on the fact that dudes were trying to get at her and she was even giving some of them play (like flirting back and even going out with them a couple of nights)
I approached on some "I aint a %##!+% simp" type steeze and basically pushed her away.
She was down for me but our relationship woulda went bad sooner or later. Oh well. Get to focus on me. Besides young single life>_______

Was with a girl for a minute but I moved so we did long distance.
Trust went bad. I listened to the dudes on the relationship threads saying things like all girls are the same, theyll turn on u, ect.
NT was right on the fact that dudes were trying to get at her and she was even giving some of them play (like flirting back and even going out with them a couple of nights)
I approached on some "I aint a %##!+% simp" type steeze and basically pushed her away.
She was down for me but our relationship woulda went bad sooner or later. Oh well. Get to focus on me. Besides young single life>_______

can't really say there has been a time ...and I've been here for a decade.  I dunno, maybe getting into the nba jerseys collecting craze...but it was fun back then lol

More often than not I find my self doing the opposite of what is recommend by most people on here.

More often than not I find my self doing the opposite of what is recommend by most people on here.

can't really say there has been a time ...and I've been here for a decade.  I dunno, maybe getting into the nba jerseys collecting craze...but it was fun back then lol

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I can't say that NT has ever steered the kid wrong......

qft...but then again i think im smart enough to not just do sumthin cause sumbody on nt said so

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I can't say that NT has ever steered the kid wrong......

qft...but then again i think im smart enough to not just do sumthin cause sumbody on nt said so

Back
Top Bottom