Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

cosign on alotta these folks...sean singletary, taquan dean, joseph forte, i thought raymond felton would be alot better hell i thought he was better than chris paul, salim stoudamire, rashaad mccants, jawad williams, james white, marcus williams from uconn, adam morrison, louis williams, javaris crittenton, its too many to name

cosign on alotta these folks...sean singletary, taquan dean, joseph forte, i thought raymond felton would be alot better hell i thought he was better than chris paul, salim stoudamire, rashaad mccants, jawad williams, james white, marcus williams from uconn, adam morrison, louis williams, javaris crittenton, its too many to name

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I gotta do it.....

tired.gif

Dude was such a beast. Imagine him and Landry in the back field together. There would concussions left and right
sick.gif

I need his jersey, where can I purchase?

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I gotta do it.....

tired.gif

Dude was such a beast. Imagine him and Landry in the back field together. There would concussions left and right
sick.gif

I need his jersey, where can I purchase?

airmaxpenny1 wrote
Undoubtedly for me:
telfair-736485.jpg

I tingle every time I see him post a decent statline.

Bassy Telfair and Salim Stoudamire....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Salim coulda been the next Chris Jackson(Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf); still don't get why eddie house has a job and salim doesn't.

airmaxpenny1 wrote
Undoubtedly for me:
telfair-736485.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Salim coulda been the next Chris Jackson(Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf); still don't get why eddie house has a job and salim doesn't.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

airmaxpenny1 wrote
Undoubtedly for me:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I blame Mike Woodson. For some reason Mr. Potato Head didn't give him significant PT in his time with the Hawks. As we all know he can put the ball in the bucket. When he came in the game for the Hawks he would always light it up. I'm still rooting for Salim to make a return to the league.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

airmaxpenny1 wrote
Undoubtedly for me:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I blame Mike Woodson. For some reason Mr. Potato Head didn't give him significant PT in his time with the Hawks. As we all know he can put the ball in the bucket. When he came in the game for the Hawks he would always light it up. I'm still rooting for Salim to make a return to the league.

Back
Top Bottom