Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

NBA:

Without a doubt, Harold Miner! Second for me would have to be Jason Williams( Duke). There are a lot of notables in here but Harold Miner hands down unless you are a lot older then it would probably be Len Bias

NBA:

Without a doubt, Harold Miner! Second for me would have to be Jason Williams( Duke). There are a lot of notables in here but Harold Miner hands down unless you are a lot older then it would probably be Len Bias

medium_dorseyjg.jpg

I have to go with Ken Dorsey.

4ukaek8.jpg

still feels weird acknowledging the fact that brewer gets the least love, idk why i didnt see it coming.

t97ebq.jpg

'rese was that dude his last two years at BC...
ohwell.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by langfor5

image546060g.jpg

I often think about if Hakim didn't have those d*** long arms and Mike hits that three in the corner where Keith would be right now. My dude was balling out of his mind that season and had KU won he more then likely would have been the MOP of the tourney and went pro. Instead dude comes back, Roy leaves and Coach Self implements a whole new offense that just never seemed to click for Keith and he was playing hurt for most of his remaining years at KU.

Everything happens for a reason though...I know he has repaired his relationship w/ KU and its good to see him back on campus in the summers and he is living a good life over in Europe.
True story.  Loved that backcourt with him and Aaron Miles.  From what I understand though he's an elite player in Europe.  Really could have played in the league though.

4ukaek8.jpg

still feels weird acknowledging the fact that brewer gets the least love, idk why i didnt see it coming.

t97ebq.jpg

'rese was that dude his last two years at BC...
ohwell.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by langfor5

image546060g.jpg

I often think about if Hakim didn't have those d*** long arms and Mike hits that three in the corner where Keith would be right now. My dude was balling out of his mind that season and had KU won he more then likely would have been the MOP of the tourney and went pro. Instead dude comes back, Roy leaves and Coach Self implements a whole new offense that just never seemed to click for Keith and he was playing hurt for most of his remaining years at KU.

Everything happens for a reason though...I know he has repaired his relationship w/ KU and its good to see him back on campus in the summers and he is living a good life over in Europe.
True story.  Loved that backcourt with him and Aaron Miles.  From what I understand though he's an elite player in Europe.  Really could have played in the league though.

Keith Langford was my dude @ Kansas.  Dude stayed w/ a fresh pair of J's. 
pimp.gif

And Ken "Noodle Arm" Dorsey was awful in the league...

Keith Langford was my dude @ Kansas.  Dude stayed w/ a fresh pair of J's. 
pimp.gif

And Ken "Noodle Arm" Dorsey was awful in the league...

marcushatten1.jpg

Marcus Hatten 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honorable Mentions: Carlos Gomez, Marquise Walker, and Omar Cook. 

marcushatten1.jpg

Marcus Hatten 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honorable Mentions: Carlos Gomez, Marquise Walker, and Omar Cook. 

Ricky_Shields_001.jpg

DMV native. I used to play basketball before school with this dude in 7th and 8th grade at James Madison in Upper Marlboro. His range was sick even back then. I always wanted to see him make it to the NBA. He's been overseas and in the D-League.

Ricky_Shields_001.jpg

DMV native. I used to play basketball before school with this dude in 7th and 8th grade at James Madison in Upper Marlboro. His range was sick even back then. I always wanted to see him make it to the NBA. He's been overseas and in the D-League.

Back
Top Bottom