Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

images
my man J. Hodge...one of the best college players iv ever seen.
images
trajen langdon (sp)

and i could have sworn he was going to be great.  I had him in every madden game was my first player to trade for every season....

images
charles rodgers.....weed is a terrible drug...for pro athletes lol

images
my man J. Hodge...one of the best college players iv ever seen.
images
trajen langdon (sp)

and i could have sworn he was going to be great.  I had him in every madden game was my first player to trade for every season....

images
charles rodgers.....weed is a terrible drug...for pro athletes lol

jerry-stackhouse-slam-11.jpg
t_21585_07.jpg

Stackhouse was my n_, i have almost every stackhouse scrap book trading card
frown.gif
god damn you allen iverson!!!
i had all 3 colorway of his sneakers Black/Carolina, White/Red/Blue, and White/Carolina

jerry-stackhouse-slam-11.jpg
t_21585_07.jpg

Stackhouse was my n_, i have almost every stackhouse scrap book trading card
frown.gif
god damn you allen iverson!!!
i had all 3 colorway of his sneakers Black/Carolina, White/Red/Blue, and White/Carolina

bonzi wells had a stellar career as far as portland goes he was their best player

i use to argue to people that Ricky Davis was top 5 in the league 
laugh.gif

bonzi wells had a stellar career as far as portland goes he was their best player

i use to argue to people that Ricky Davis was top 5 in the league 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Desmond Mason, Bonzi Wells
Bought an authentic jersey and everything. Dude just never popped

Dummy loss like $35 million trying to negoiate a contract with the Kings after that monster series against the Spurs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Desmond Mason, Bonzi Wells
Bought an authentic jersey and everything. Dude just never popped

Dummy loss like $35 million trying to negoiate a contract with the Kings after that monster series against the Spurs.
laugh.gif

trunks206 wrote:
Originally Posted by Josednk1068

dos santos & theo walcott

eek.gif
??? Theo is still only 21 and hes playing GREAT this season. Him being left out for South Africa has really lit a fire under him and it seems like each and every games hes out to prove something.

He's showing hes more than a super sub + Fabio has already admitted he made a mistake leaving him off the WC squad.

You say only 21 but he has been there since he was 17! Don't get me wrong Theo is quick but aside from that he has been injured alot and he does not know what to do with the ball.

trunks206 wrote:
Originally Posted by Josednk1068

dos santos & theo walcott

eek.gif
??? Theo is still only 21 and hes playing GREAT this season. Him being left out for South Africa has really lit a fire under him and it seems like each and every games hes out to prove something.

He's showing hes more than a super sub + Fabio has already admitted he made a mistake leaving him off the WC squad.

You say only 21 but he has been there since he was 17! Don't get me wrong Theo is quick but aside from that he has been injured alot and he does not know what to do with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom