Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

I doubt it's been posted.

white.jpg

Pat-White-Miami-Dolphins.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Every Michigan player from the time I was at school - marques walker, chris perry, but above all daniel horton.

Every Michigan player from the time I was at school - marques walker, chris perry, but above all daniel horton.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

medium_dorseyjg.jpg

I have to go with Ken Dorsey.

came in here for this. didn't have a lot of hope for him coming into ther NFL but really wanted him to succeed.

him in Miami with all those weapons....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

medium_dorseyjg.jpg

I have to go with Ken Dorsey.

came in here for this. didn't have a lot of hope for him coming into ther NFL but really wanted him to succeed.

him in Miami with all those weapons....
pimp.gif

lawrence-moten-autographed-basketball-card-vancouver-grizzlies_ec6eceffae6d4433786443d8cea32634.jpg

I was 10, it was the Grizz's first season, I had this dude's card, on the back it said "all time leading scorer" and I automatically thought he was good so I started cheering for him. Little did I know that "all time leading scorer" didn't mean anything at all LOL.

lawrence-moten-autographed-basketball-card-vancouver-grizzlies_ec6eceffae6d4433786443d8cea32634.jpg

I was 10, it was the Grizz's first season, I had this dude's card, on the back it said "all time leading scorer" and I automatically thought he was good so I started cheering for him. Little did I know that "all time leading scorer" didn't mean anything at all LOL.

YO!
Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Jameson Curry from Oklahoma State
30t6p3b.gif

Dope charge.
30t6p3b.gif
Should've been in Chapel Hill.

Kenny Dorsey. Wanted him to return the Niners to prominence.
tired.gif

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Jameson Curry from Oklahoma State
30t6p3b.gif

Dope charge.
30t6p3b.gif
Should've been in Chapel Hill.

Kenny Dorsey. Wanted him to return the Niners to prominence.
tired.gif

DF!!!

he plays for AZ now?

im a huge vince young fan....but, lets be serious, here...

he plays for AZ now?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

he plays for AZ now?

I think that he's going to wind up in AZ. Say what you want about Young, but he is a average to slightly above average qb. If he went to AZ, he'd kill, given their receivers and weak division.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

he plays for AZ now?

I think that he's going to wind up in AZ. Say what you want about Young, but he is a average to slightly above average qb. If he went to AZ, he'd kill, given their receivers and weak division.

Back
Top Bottom