Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

There are lots of people like that out there, though. Perhaps not as committed as him, but making a reputation for themselves at stores for being thieves andidentity thieves. I used to work at a store like that, and you spot them instantly. It was a well-written story about a topic a lot of people don't knowof.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

There are lots of people like that out there, though. Perhaps not as committed as him, but making a reputation for themselves at stores for being thieves and identity thieves. I used to work at a store like that, and you spot them instantly. It was a well-written story about a topic a lot of people don't know of.
most def...but for the most part they are doing it for money...and after getting caught a couple times they start to re-evaluate or at leastchange up the hustle...son had no regard for the punishment and was just doing it to do it...going into the same stores and !$%%
laugh.gif
giving away merch etc....

"I feel high-class-like nobody can tell me nothing."

That's pretty funny.....

Originally Posted by Kingtre

There are lots of people like that out there, though. Perhaps not as committed as him, but making a reputation for themselves at stores for being thieves and identity thieves. I used to work at a store like that, and you spot them instantly. It was a well-written story about a topic a lot of people don't know of.
most def...but for the most part they are doing it for money...and after getting caught a couple times they start to re-evaluate or at least change up the hustle...son had no regard for the punishment and was just doing it to do it...going into the same stores and !$%%
laugh.gif
giving away merch etc....

I don't know why, but after reading it, I just had the urge to want to punch something. Like how can one person be soooooooooo stupid? Seriously, how manytimes reading it did you say. "Nahhhh, he's not gonna steal AGAIN," and the little N' went and got arrested. Damn. I hated jail. HATED that%%++. And this little dude is gonna do 1-3 over some A-Cups... HELLLL NO.

^ True. If he was half as smart as his IQ would entail, he would have thought of a means of getting money to buy that stuff - legal or not. I mean, going tojail over a $300 pair of shoes... it's not impossible to make $300 some how.

He needs an intervention.
Or something like 'Courtney Love's Road to Redemption'

I was considering ordering the grey Gucci beanie of their website, but they come in sizes... I've never noticed sized beanies before. If I'm a 7 3/8New Era, any ideas on what size I'd be? The local store doesn't have any for me to try on, so I'm left with little options.

206085_4G869_1266_full.jpg

indifferent.gif
kid is stupid...The first judge gave him so many chances, butyet he does it over and over again. If you don't got it you don't got it no need to steal and front.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by iMack

thief090223_1_250.jpg

Son complexion look like some type of smoothe roasted caramel coffee or somethin'. If that sentence holds, they gon' make him taster's choice on the boat...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm crying right now.
That was real gay of him.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

that kid looks extra mo

laugh.gif

lol yo i swear i be hatin on extra frail dudes........................

i aint wanna say it though.

aw man...............NT is ruthless like I always say

Welcome to NT though.

I was considering ordering the grey Gucci beanie of their website, but they come in sizes... I've never noticed sized beanies before. If I'm a 7 3/8 New Era, any ideas on what size I'd be? The local store doesn't have any for me to try on, so I'm left with little options.

nooooooo nooooooooo nooooooooo...................Ive been wanted this. No way its been on the website ALL winter. Matter fact the spring/summer is up now Istill dont see that on there right now? (unless im missin the big picture) Its march NOW!!!

geezus this beanie and the lv damier joint been on the radar with no luck.

^^^ that's on the gucci site under "classic" i believe but it's on backorder until june i think.

Originally Posted by Cluex

^^^ that's on the gucci site under "classic" i believe but it's on backorder until june i think.
yep its under hats, then classic. Its been up all along. The black one was actually on sale during the winder 40% off sale.

Just from seeing the myspace pages of those young club promoter dudes in NY
I can see why dude went through such lengths. Why couldn't he just go and cop
that bang bang *#!+ like everyone else was though? Idiot.

I was considering ordering the grey Gucci beanie of their website, but they come in sizes... I've never noticed sized beanies before. If I'm a 7 3/8 New Era, any ideas on what size I'd be? The local store doesn't have any for me to try on, so I'm left with little options.

I've been looking for this FOREVER I should've known with the popularity over the past year that I should havejumped on this right when it came out, but Russ you'll be a Medium or Large. There really isn't much difference, my boy is a 3/8's and he has aMedium.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Cluex

yep its under hats, then classic. Its been up all along. The black one was actually on sale during the winder 40% off sale.

lol..........ive seen the black never the grey on there
laugh.gif

ill take the L (an i still dont believe it)

Back
Top Bottom