Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

so i hear all pairs at lv soho, 5th and macy's are on reserve as of right now...finally saw them in person...the "greys" are just no good...theyarent even really grey...there almost plain ol' see-thru acetate... the sa told me she was suprised by the grey's as they used the same glitter acetatethey use on the female line of shades
indifferent.gif
...the glitter is lesssubtle but in the sun..those things will sparkle...was really liking the chrome but lv dropped the ball...the grey's are indeed a one shot deal when theregone there gone...the whites will be coming in in recurring shipments ever so often and the blacks will be perminent to the collection
eyes.gif
...picked up the whites cause i liked them although im sure i wont berocking...guess ima hand these off to the "misses" as she really likes em. *iphone pic

They have all 3 Evidence sunglasses for sale on the LV website. They also have a 1200.00 pair for sale! That's more than the Millionaires sold for.

They are called Evasion and they are titanium. They look like robot sunglasses to me and not worth 1200.00!
I have never seen them IRL before, so maybe they look great in person?

Lol 1200, I saw them in the sunglasses catalogue, wondered what they were. I think those are what absolution spoke about alonggggg time ago when he was at the5th ace shop for a preview or something.

Those are it Russ...
Probably because they are Titanium, and can do this...
2nk0sv8.jpg

The case it comes with
nozo06.jpg

those foldables dropped when the graphite line was introduced...i remember my SA was like yup we got glasses for them too so i told him id come down...seenthose and was like
grin.gif
at the style then
sick.gif
at the price...needless to say i left em right at the store

thief090223_1_250.jpg

Son complexion look like some type of smoothe roasted caramel coffee or somethin'. If that sentence holds, they gon' make him taster's choice onthe boat...

damn- didnt expect a read like that...son really has issues...

just picked these up - still deciding

2i97dhk.jpg

Originally Posted by iMack

thief090223_1_250.jpg

Son complexion look like some type of smoothe roasted caramel coffee or somethin'. If that sentence holds, they gon' make him taster's choice on the boat...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm crying right now.

Back
Top Bottom