Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Kev, I got them on ssense during last seasons sale. They are drkshdw.

Boosthog, yeah that long sleeve thermal I have on in the pic is really nice. I got everything in a size medium so the fit isn't huge on me. I think that the thermal and tees were def good buys for the price. I was hoping that vest had more of a drop shoulder, even in the next size it didn't do it for me.

Here is some issues with the bomber i received. Again maybe i am super picky, but these seem like major quality issues to me on a $300 jacket.

I have never seen a north face or anything other jacket for $300 with flaws like this...

You can see where the seamstress obviously made a mistake, pulled the original thread out and then re-sewed the line here leaving "track marks" of the original sew line.

I am finding this kind of stuff pretty consistently across this line of clothes. Pacsun or FOG have to find a better factory to use because I expect better for what they are charging.

Last edited:
Copped. Nobody will know the difference.

That's a lie but who cares, i got nothing against the brand

Long as you like and the fit is good

I got nothing against mixing high end and reg stuff

boosthog boosthog

damn that is not a good look, thanks for the review, ill leave that bomber alone for sure.

Last edited:
damn that is not a good look, thanks for the review, ill leave that bomber alone for sure.

I have the olive fog bomber as well and the sewing work was clean. So i wouldnt necesarily avoid the whole line, but def be careful and inspect before purchase if stuff like that bothers you.

The qc was obviously all over the place on this line of clothes hopefully they improve.

I mean I know it's not fear of god, but for 300 they need to do better no excuse.

I got a Killionest bomber coming in, I'll see how this quality is for 68 bucks.

Last edited:
Like I said in my short review, the quality on my bomber is perfect. No missed stitching, everything is in place. Not sure why boosthog got unluckily with multiple pieces.

Agree with the QC complaints on the Pacsun FoG stuff. I own the Plaid Shacket and a bomber and there were imperfections on both. Inexcusable for the high price point.

If I wear a size 28/29 in Balmain denim, what size should I buy in Balmain joggers/sweat pants a Small or a Medium? I'm 6ft, 170 pounds.

Last edited:

Will be adding with my Yeezus shirt I posted recently.

Got the Margiela and Rick Owens coming.

Yes I am doing pain and suffering shopping but I also just sold some Yeezy I'm good regardless it helps me to type it out. I need some Geos and Futures now.

It's a Japanese brand called Non Trouve. Not many shops carry them outside of Japan, but I found the last Margiela one from Estate in Seattle and cut the sleeves at an angle for the semi-rolled look. Shirts are super heavyweight.

I do, and don't even got any of those shirts :lol:
Those ones that al posted are fire, how much are they?

Tbh, I never listen to metal beside paradise city lol. But I alway love their graphic designs. Same as yeezy, I really don't under stand his music and think Em was 100x better but I like his shoes.

It's a Japanese brand called Non Trouve. Not many shops carry them outside of Japan, but I found the last Margiela one from Estate in Seattle and cut the sleeves at an angle for the semi-rolled look. Shirts are super heavyweight.
there is something ironic about printing margiela on a non-margiela article of clothing..
mean.gif

there is something ironic about printing margiela on a non-margiela article of clothing..:smh:

:rolleyes

Need the caps too

Guess if you go back to the 80s with High End customized for Hip Hop was :x

Damn rappers!! Further more those damn Japanese!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom