Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

raise your hand if y'all listen to any of these bands
I do, and don't even got any of those shirts
laugh.gif

ME!!!!

Balmain is nice but out of my budget for the most part. I hope Saint Laurent gets back to producing some quality denim again, the quality of the shoes and denim seems to have really fallen off as of recent in my opinion.

I might be wrong but they don't look like Balmain to me.

At a first glance I thought the top black pair in the picture was the model pictured below but..
Apon closer inspection of the ribbed knee panel detail on the denim, it looks off to me..

glennvagmire glennvagmire Where did you acquire these?

its hard to see on mobile but those white/light blue things :smile:x ) are balmain according to the tag 

It is hard to see on mobile but since switching over to the iPad, The second pair does not look like something Balmain would produce.

Last edited:
New SLP biker. Thanks to Kev for all the sizing advice!
My L01 has been my everyday jacket for a year or two, looking forward to giving it a break.

No, I'm pretty sure it's the same people that didn't like them before hating on them. It doesn't help that every brand from budget to designer tried to make their own version.

Where did you buy those jeans thought? I have to say they do look suspect, including the tags. But photos can be deceiving. Just looking out for ya.

Last edited:
Why is it hating if you don't like how bikers look though? Why can't you just not like it without being a hater?

Nice pick up on that SLP leather. I never liked the design, but when I saw it in the store it was very heavy/substantial feeling. I'm more of an L17/L01 person myself, but you already got an L01 so keep flourishing fam.

Last edited:
Why is it hating if you don't like how bikers look though? Why can't you just not like it without being a hater?

Nice pick up on that SLP leather. I never liked the design, but when I saw it in the store it was very heavy/substantial feeling. I'm more of an L17/L01 person myself, but you already got an L01 so keep flourishing fam.

Replace the word hating with don't like then. Not that serious.

After logging in on a computer I will have to agree with the others..  Theres something fishy about the Bikers in the Pic..

New SLP biker. Thanks to Kev for all the sizing advice!
My L01 has been my everyday jacket for a year or two, looking forward to giving it a break.

No problem! look perfect on you! Material, fit and character, this and the L01 are two total different jacket.

Back
Top Bottom