Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Please do everyone a favor.

Log off and go back to lurking :smokin

Trust me when I'm back in the real world I'll be done with NT gonna focus on business endeavors and my local car club I joined.

Don't worry bro, I'll be out your hair soon.

Edit:

That's a lie if anything I'll have a new s/n [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
What's with the hate in here...

If anything AI is one of the few that post now since everybody deverted to other things...

Good to know they still lurk (Murph, RFX, Pinoy, Kev, etc)

People been in their feelings lately...

So chill :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of ppl don't like me on NT

thats life, but real life I've never not got along with anyone [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I'll confess my NT persona is "extra" but it's been that way for years.....

So don't take me serious 5/10 times

Last edited:
Al - in all fairness, do you even own HE anything? Honest question.

Yes

But I'm gonna sell it, doctor told me another 2-3 months but this way I'll avoid surgery. I just left.

I'm gonna get a Porsche 911 now.

Take care bro, God bless.

I'll be selling fear of god and SLP on grailed soon. don't think I'm gonna wear it this summer like i planned

edit:

do i need to show pics of the Celine bag i got today? (she's paying me for it, i only just ordered it)

pretty sure i won't get a response an again idc, think what you want

to put it bluntly I'm rich from personal injury claim, (not something I'm happy about at all either)i never had problems with you last i recall

Last edited:
I never really care about what other think especially in NT, just do you Al! best of luck and get well soon, thats your priority right now!

Can anyone point me in the direction of any sellers or stores with Amiri MX1 in black size 32 still available, also Fear of God fourth collection black denim in a size 32? Plz

Hey guys I need some help before I make a big mistake. There's a seller claiming to have a "sample and factory second" of this Raf Simons x Sterling Ruby camel coat in my size. The stitching and overall finish does scream sample, and it doesn't come with any tags. I tried searching eBay and Taobao to see if they was a fake market, but to no avail. I want to post the link but if its real it would be a steal. What do you guys think?

Here's the item:

Don't buy that jacket camel coats are timeless just purchase a basic one and it's ugly TBH raf has better pieces

Fear of God is HE? I thought it was just... expensive.

Limited, never goes on sale only sold in barneys etc.

It's high end... It's new, but it's high end and.

And in my opionon, it started out kind of unique. Jerry offered quality RO DRKSHDW type pieces with everyday practicality. Now it's a bit more gimmicy. Nearly all the High-end designers offer the same and/or similar pieces that he offers now and are nicer.

Limited, never goes on sale only sold in barneys etc.

It's high end... It's new, but it's high end and.

And in my opionon, it started out kind of unique. Jerry offered quality RO DRKSHDW type pieces with everyday practicality. Now it's a bit more gimmicy. Nearly all the High-end designers offer the same and/or similar pieces that he offers now and are nicer.
I agree. The first 3 seasons were great. The 4th just comes off as trying too hard.

Hey, you guys into the brand off-white? I copped some distressed jeans from them today, been eyeing them a while. I'll post pics later on

Hey, you guys into the brand off-white? I copped some distressed jeans from them today, been eyeing them a while. I'll post pics later on
Black? I've been eyeing the black distressed pair. Found a pair for a deal might grab but he said I should get them tapered for a slimmer fit.

Ben Baller should rethink using Ian for his Superism line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom