Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

That's how it is for high end clothing. Ya'll have probably dropped considerably more on pants and clothing on here

There's nothing "high-end" about those shorts
mean.gif
Its high end whether you like it or not.

Does it look good? No, but thats my opinion.

Is it Dressing Better? I think so.

Fact is its a high end item

Last edited:
Reactions: God
That's how it is for high end clothing. Ya'll have probably dropped considerably more on pants and clothing on here

lol, of course... i just think that they would've it a significant discount eventually.

Not really, Would Be nice. I dropped 280 on the shorts
you sounds happy with the purchase so cool :nthat: But Damn

Thing is this not that type of high end clothing different category IMO

Aip you not big on negotiation price with the store ? you sell stuff so it should be second nature

With stuff like Robins & TR you can always talk down the price at stores and definitely if you are paying with cash

Last edited:
you sounds happy with the purchase so cool
nthat.gif
But Damn

Aip you not big on negotiation price with the store ? you sell stuff so it should be second nature

With stuff like Robins & TR you can always talk down the price at stores and definitely if you are paying with cash
Dude I've never heard of this....

I doubt if you go to the True store they willing to work on the price.

Yup and my opinion is they are fire. Maybe my fit pic will change some opinions in here.

lol, of course... i just think that they would've it a significant discount eventually.
i don't think so, I think robin goes the limited route and doesn't really produce too many of his jeans. Doubt stores are ordering more then one or two per size unless an individual has a custom order. Saks and Neiman carries the brand so I keep stalking their sites to see if they go on sale. 475 is the price for em on Neiman so I wasn't mad with 280

you sounds happy with the purchase so cool :nthat: But Damn

I did talk them down, went there three times and the lowest price they wanted to do was 300, but settled at 280. Retail is actually much higher on the shorts. I was trying to pay 250, had my eye on these shorts, they are :pimp: to me

Dude I've never heard of this....

I doubt if you go to the True store they willing to work on the price.
not the official store, but the hood stores that carry em.

Last edited:

Yup and my opinion is they are fire. Maybe my fit pic will change some opinions in here.

i don't think so, I think robin goes the limited route and doesn't really produce too many of his jeans. Doubt stores are ordering more then one or two per size unless an individual has a custom order. Saks and Neiman carries the brand so I keep stalking their sites to see if they go on sale. 475 is the price for em on Neiman so I wasn't mad with 280

not a bad discount. as long as you're happy with your purchase, is all that matters.

I did talk them down, went there three times and the lowest price they wanted to do was 300, but settled at 280. Retail is actually much higher on the shorts. I was trying to pay 250, had my eye on these shorts, they are
pimp.gif
to me
not the official store, but the hood stores that carry em.
Yeah bro I was thinking of the actual stores.

not a bad discount. as long as you're happy with your purchase, is all that matters.
yup thanks man, and it's nice to shake things up in this thread a little, there's more to clothing and high end other than simply some distressed denim and some chelsea boots, even if it aint robins it's good to go out the norm sometimes and wear something somewhat unique, not be a walking copycat

Reactions: OTG
yup thanks man, and it's nice to shake things up in this thread a little, there's more to clothing and high end other than simply some distressed denim and some chelsea boots, even if it aint robins it's good to go out the norm sometimes and wear something somewhat unique, not be a walking copycat
I completely agree. The Ripped jeans and boots look is like the new hypebeast outfit for high end wearing people.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
I completely agree. The Ripped jeans and boots look is like the new hypebeast outfit for high end wearing people.
yup and a few years from now some cats are gonna be laughing at themselves at the thought of rocking those boots just like I might be laughing at myself for copping these shorts :lol:

Not off top right now but if i do i'll let you know

GK & Get Set in Brooklyn was great to get Robins , Nudie , TR & Bengi's :lol: but this was years ago
yea I think they stopped carrying em. I looked at the robins locator and it's a lot less shops then before. A lot of them types of stores closed shop because they got greedy and didn't adjust to the times. Type of clothing and fashion them stores cater to change in fashion almost monthly. The Polo and mainstays are always clean but something like vie richie goes out of style as soon as it was in style. Might happen with robins too but I just like their designs so I mess with them. But won't go too heavy because of that possibility

Back
Top Bottom