Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

50% off, enter code itslit at checkout

http://www.blkmkt.us/
All the Y-3 gone in my size.
mean.gif
Thanks though fam.
wink.gif

All the Y-3 gone in my size.:smh: Thanks though fam.:wink:
np man. The qaza was sold out beforehand and was thinking of copping the all black zigzag joints but in a month or so every site will have em for 50% off :lol:
Winded up buying a Mattingly batting practice jersey and black publish joggers for $105 total, can't get mad at it :pimp:
Even though I told myself I would chill off buying stuff :smh:

np man. The qaza was sold out beforehand and was thinking of copping the all black zigzag joints but in a month or so every site will have em for 50% off
laugh.gif

Winded up buying a Mattingly batting practice jersey and black publish joggers for $105 total, can't get mad at it
pimp.gif

Even though I told myself I would chill off buying stuff
mean.gif
I saw the jerseys as well and was getting tempted but told myself "no I must be skrong". Great sale though.

Only thing that stopped me from buying anything is the inseam of the helmut Lang jeans is 31", way too short for someone 6'4".
yea my boy got an issue like that. He's your height but got a 31 waist or something so it's hard to find pants that fit properly

Anyone catch draymond green interview from a few games back hw had a camo button up on with a black collar tryna get info on that can someone help me out?

What belts do some people rock in here? I know Hermes, ysl and Ferragamo were the wave for a while. Curious if anybody in here is still doing Gucci belts or the usual Louis Vuitton.

I picked up something from SLP with the sunset palm print. I'll post a pic on Thursday when it comes in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom