Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

no friggen way!

thanks anyways pal!

There was/is a private sale. The below is an email for a preview of their private sale....this was emailed last week.

Who gonna get me in the private sale?  I need that Snake Polo Shirt:lol:

Hoping more stuff goes on sale later but with this preview sale that item wasn't on sale... just some accessories and shoes mainly (luggage as well). Honestly, most of the shoes are the standard shoes that are at higher end department stores, nothing real exciting. Again, not sure if this means a better sale is to come but in my opinion you're not missing much with this sale.

If I can assist will gladly if that item goes on sale and you don't get email (I actually was given email & sign on from a friend).

I also posted this in the dressing better thread but maybe a heads up to those that may be interested to check their local Off Saks.

Bought this today from Off Saks for 520$. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to keep or return it. The leather is extremely thick and heavy and the body section is completely lined in shearling fur. There was a size 38 (Small) and a size 40 (Medium). I'm not a huge guy but have a skinny/slim but athletic frame. I opted for the size 40 (Medium) because when trying on the Small, I found it to be so fitted and constrictive that I couldn't even fit a light sweater/cardigan under although I do like how the Small fit slightly better due to it being sleeker. What do my friends on dressing better think of this? Would you keep or return?

https://www.eastdane.com/mitch-jacket-rag-bone/vp/v=1/1547781061.htm

Last edited:
Bought an SLP biker leather on the ssense sale. A size 50. Based off the measurements their chest is a 20.5 in. I have the teddy varsity in a 48 which I believe is 22.5

Anyone know is the 50 will for me? I'm hoping the armholes aren't tight. My chest is a 40in. My suits size are around 40 and the teddy varsity fits me pretty well.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/saint-laurent/black-leather-biker-jacket/1400013

Sounds about right. I wear a 48IT in suits, 46 in the teddy, and 48 in SLP leathers.

I've heard the zippers on that model are plastic instead of metal on the standard L01? That was a deal breaker for me.

Do SLP teddys (basic black/white) ever go on sale?

You could have gotten it at discount last month if you donated to the American Cancer Society, or you can get someone overseas to proxy it for you. I got mine for a decent price.

Sounds about right. I wear a 48IT in suits, 46 in the teddy, and 48 in SLP leathers.

I've heard the zippers on that model are plastic instead of metal on the standard L01? That was a deal breaker for me.

It looks like it from the pics. Thanks for the input. I ordered the jacket.

Does anyone have info about this Gucci bomber? Can't seem to find it on the US website. I saw it in store while in Spain. Thought it was dope.

Bomber is nothing special in person, and this is coming from someone who wanted to buy it the second I saw photos online. Save your money.

Bomber is nothing special in person, and this is coming from someone who wanted to buy it the second I saw photos online. Save your money.
Damn, I was thinking about grabbing it for my bday this month....

Well maybe we can get this GUCCI sale popping for this

Last edited:
Hi guys , can somebody tell me which pair looks closer to actually in person? The first pic from Ssense looks more like a dirty wash where Luisviaroma looks more of a night light blue wash

Hi guys , can somebody tell me which pair looks closer to actually in person? The first pic from Ssense looks more like a dirty wash where Luisviaroma looks more of a night light blue wash
Nvm confused this with another pair. In my experience luisaviaroma pics of jeans arent always accurate.I ordered a similar pair and it looked nothing like the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom