Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Gabardine is fine you guys are tripping, not to mention I have 2 regular weight teddys (with a 3rd and maybe 4th on the way) so I need something more lightweight for the warmer months :smh:

Slang me one of them until they make one :lol:

Recently picked up the Noah Baby camel hoodie. Not a high end brand but fabric sourced by Loro Piana

I like
dammit did u cop the XL?
I actually went to their brick n mortar hoping an XL is in stock since they were sold out on their web store. Only size they had was a L which I tried on and actually fit perfectly so I copped with a salmon LS. Donated a coat I grew out of and got a patch and 20% discount on my purchase. The hoodie is real nice. You have to physically touch the hoodie to really appreciate it

Any body mess with off white how is the fit on shirts

I buy some of them, the short sleeves, hoodies and flannels fit over sized. The short sleeve shirts are kind of boxy too I size down in all & I have long sleeve tshirts I think those fit a little more true to size cause I sized down and the fit is kind of snug but not terrible

Does anybody know of any John Elliott retailers around the NYC/NJ. Looking to try on his Cast 2 denim before dropping some beans on them. If they can be copped at a discount that'd be cool too.  

I actually went to their brick n mortar hoping an XL is in stock since they were sold out on their web store. Only size they had was a L which I tried on and actually fit perfectly so I copped with a salmon LS. Donated a coat I grew out of and got a patch and 20% discount on my purchase. The hoodie is real nice. You have to physically touch the hoodie to really appreciate it

Good stuff man. It's not exactly a "cool brand" but I mess w their ethos

I buy some of them, the short sleeves, hoodies and flannels fit over sized. The short sleeve shirts are kind of boxy too I size down in all & I have long sleeve tshirts I think those fit a little more true to size cause I sized down and the fit is kind of snug but not terrible

Appreciate the response.. So if I'm a large in shirts size down to a medium..

Trying to get myself to pull the trigger... or just wait for a sale if ssense even have them...

Limited options on where I can buy from since not all sites ship to APO AE boxes..

Does anybody know of any John Elliott retailers around the NYC/NJ. Looking to try on his Cast 2 denim before dropping some beans on them. If they can be copped at a discount that'd be cool too.  
in nyc you have kith, patron of the new, and cncpts 

Seen yves Salamon on sale at ssense for around 15 a jacket. Y'all think that's the best those will reach or is sub a g possible for any of their jackets?

Does anyone in here own or have tried on the Yeezy Season 3 shearling flight jacket. I'm curious to know about sizing and fit. Wondering if I should size down 1 or 2 sizes

Back
Top Bottom